Good Hayao Miyazaki films?

I just finished watching "Spirited Away" and I loved it! Can anyone recommend some more good Hayao Miyazaki movies?

Favorite Answer

He directed these anime films which were all great in my opinion (I've watched them all)

~ Howl's Moving Castle (2004)

~ Ponyo (2008)

~ Princess Mononoke (1997)

There's also 'Whisper of the Heart' (1995) which was directed by Yoshifumi Kondo but was written by Hayao Miyazaki.

He worked (screenplay) for these films too:

~ From up on Poppy Hill (2011)

~ The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)

That's all I can recommend you for now as I haven't seen yet his older works like 'My Neighbor Totoro' (1988) and 'Kiki's Delivery Service' (1989), although I've heard those were pretty good.

And by the way, because you seem to enjoy anime films that much, I'd like to recommend these ones too:

~ The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006)

~ 5 Centimeters Per Second (2007)

~ Grave of the Fireflies (1988) - the oldest anime film I've seen so far and definitely one of the saddest anime out there.

Howl's Moving Castle is equally awesome, maybe better than Spirited Away. My Neighbour Totoro is more of a younger kid's movie but also good. Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky and Princess Mononoke are good too!

i love kiki's delivery service and howl's moving castle