Spiritually Speaking, How far back can a person go to report a question?

I'm laughing about this but am wondering. Yesterday 5 of my questions were reported and I don't even remember 3 of them. They were also in no way against the guidelines. How can a quoted Scripture go against the guidelines, not a bad word in it? Every one of them were in Religion/Spirituality and I have a very good idea who it is. You can report every question I've ever asked here but it means nothing in life.

I'm not upset as this isn't life. I'm just at the computer all day at work, I own the business so I'm not slacking off at the office.

It just hit me funny as there were 5 of them at a time and the first 3 were from months back that I didn't even remember them. So, I'm wondering how far back can we go to report a question.

Johnny, thanks and good post. Have not seen you before. They don't have a clue do they! I feel bad for them at times but then again, Scripture is being fulfilled.

Best Answer

Hi Suzy,

Don't let it go. Same thing happened to me a month or two back and I successfully appealed it. If you qn has not broken any guidelines, and you win your appeal, not only is your qn reinstated with an apology but those who reported it will have their ability to report reduced. It only took a day or so to sort out, YA were pretty quick and very polite and professional!

Also, it's a good idea to keep you settings private. I didn't check yours but basically if someone just decided they don't like you and you settings are open to the public, they can go through your answers and TD plus report your qn's just to be nasty. It's a bit sad when people do this and call themselves Christians. All I can say on that one is hmmmmm

Interestingly there has been many JW opposer's recently having a field day, even blocking brothers who haven't answered their qn's or spoken to them so they can't get reported for their nasty rants and lies. Sigh, I feel for you, it's not nice when you haven't done anything wrong. Reporting is there for a reason, no one want to read people's personal hate campaigns and it really down grades the board as a whole

hope your day gets better, hugs from Australia

Karon

• ?

Yahoo is totally unfair and should rewrite their guidelines because I don't think they even remember what they are. As you and I know, there are a few that are constantly (several questions a day) harassing Jehovah's Witnesses. They DO get reported but many questions still stay up. The only solution to your problem is to block all the trouble makers that you think would report you. But, keep in mind. Yahoo will regularly go through questions and delete them (for whatever reason). I noticed yesterday that one of mine was deleted and it was about Satan the devil. Maybe Yahoo saw it applied to them, lol It was a week ago or so and I had already picked a best answer. They didn't send me any violation notice. Oh well, that is the way it is here and I doubt it will change for the better.

All the way back

You would think after a certain time-like 6 months anyone even Yahoo would question it.

Goes to show you how crazy some are

I suggest you answer the violation as not deserved and tell them the time factor.

Here is something might cheer you more- Yahoo also now keeps track of the ISP reporting those aged ones. It's for their protection on harassment charges that others may make that they keep a record. Not long ago they were chastise for not. If you fight the violation even if you don't win-they will note the time factor and your rebuttal to that violation. They keep it up and it might come back and bite them when they least expect it (even like this months later) I have seen that. I know one who lost not only their yahoo account but also their ISP service as well. They were stunned. They didn't realize some will not play their games and will take action even some will take it to corporate. Now Yahoo workers watch that more. Just make them aware of each and every one. Be persistent. They have a job they want to keep too.

No however a few of my contacts have needed to and a few have even been suspended. This is why it's prudent not to simply upload humans and not using a posting historical past robotically. There are organizations on right here that love to document in live performance considering that this is a recreation to them. But no I have not had to do this now not but. I get plenty of dull mail however you realize, that is like getting a number grade institution drawings and ramblings from youngsters so the ones do not fairly depend as trolls.

Not fair. And some are good questions. Whereas they let fools get away with posting obnoxious slanderous questions day after day.

Oh well, this is the virtual world. Just keep doing the good work sis. I report those obnoxious questions and many have been deleted. If not these people will take over the forum.

Paisley Moon

• Johnny

Good question Sister. Apparently they can go pretty far with Jehovah's Witnesses. I had an answer deleted -10 points that was as innocent as they get.

You know what they say...."You can't handle the truth". Well, the people at yahoo side with those who can't handle the truth. They prefer to live a lie. As far as our telling the Truth from the Bible, we know this.......

Jesus said the following.......11 “Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12 Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Even we with the earthly hope endure what those first century Christians did. Why? Because we speak the truth that Jesus spoke about the Kingdom and of His Father Jehovah.

Source(s): The Truth from God's Word the Bible.
  • Lizzy

I had a question reported & deleted recently too. No idea why it was deleted as it was a question about how to make the recommended questions show that the question maker was blocked. Think a new YA! GM is a little delete happy.

• mom

sister I have had questions reported for no reason either and for the same reason you are saying. there are many who dislike us and go around reporting us. one time someone just wrote what and I answered what and I got a violation and I tried to fight it and yahoo said it was a violation. it is a waste to fight with yahoo because we never win

dont let it get you down. the haters will do it