Do liberals know about the hundreds of companies that Bain Capital has invested in or saved?

Bain capital has invested in or saved many companies. Some of those that people would recognize are: Staples Toys R Us Clear Channel Radio Dunkin Donuts Domino's Pizza The Weather Channel Burger King Sealy Mattress These are just a few of the companies that Bain has successfully purchased or... show more Bain capital has invested in or saved many companies. Some of those that people would recognize are:

Staples
Toys R Us
Clear Channel Radio
Dunkin Donuts
Domino's Pizza
The Weather Channel
Burger King
Sealy Mattress

These are just a few of the companies that Bain has successfully purchased or invested in. So unlike the lies liberals tell, Bain capital is NOT about firing people, it is about helping business succeed, or if it is going out of business anyway, to make the most money for investors as possible as the company goes out of business.
Update: Dave87gn: I do not disagree that the goal of Bain is to "MAKE MONEY' Shocker. I was under the impression that was the goal of ALL companies. And I have no problem with the fact that the companies that DO fail that are purchased by Bain also make money for Bain. As far as the "assumption"... show more Dave87gn: I do not disagree that the goal of Bain is to "MAKE MONEY' Shocker. I was under the impression that was the goal of ALL companies. And I have no problem with the fact that the companies that DO fail that are purchased by Bain also make money for Bain.

As far as the "assumption" that Bain saved any of these companies, that is a LIE. Staples was started because Bain invested in the company on startup. Without Bain, Staples may never have been. How many people does Staples employ? Thousands. And contrary to what you say, many companies would not still be in business if not for Bain. So YOU are the liar.
Update 2: LJ: NEWSFLASH: Companies are NOT in business to employ people. They are in business to make money. If a company does not make money, it goes out of business. So it is not about the "workers" it is abut the profit. No profit, no company. Are liberals REALLY this stupid?
Update 3: Conslie: Do the research. I only listed 8 because I did not want to spend the day making a question that takes 20 years to put together. I also did not list some that I found. Why? Because I put enough out there to prove my point.
Update 4: OK MartinG: How about 90k of them? In one company. Staples. 90,000 employees plus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staples_Inc
Update 5: Treecko: Really? I put together a small sample of companies they have invested in that have been successful. You give exactly NO examples to prove your point.