? asked in Local BusinessesSpainTenerife · 8 years ago

How much spending money for a week in Tenerife?

Hey my boyfriend and I are going to Los Christeanos (sorry about the spelling) tomorrow for a week. We have half board but will eat out in different places in the evenings as we both like to try out different foods etc.

I am just curious as to how much money to bring for the week so we can do a few things ie excursions and water park all that stuff :)

We are 23 and 28 if that makes a difference oh and yes there will be the odd night out ;)

Xx

Favorite Answer

Since it is two of you, I would figure 75 - 100 euros a day. That would give you money for some activities too.

In Tenerife you certainly can do anything you feel like any day of the entire year as a result of their climate, natural surroundings and tourist infrastructure made for fun for the family so this place is an ideal area for a great holiday and with hotelbye you can get it. In Tenerife are lots of things waiting for you yourself to discover and some of those is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A spot that's a spectacular spot for seeing whales free in the ocean. Up to 26 species are observed only down the shore, including baleen whales, monster whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you will even see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best top and their two ecosystems make the climb an experience full of contrasts.

When traveling you can always expect to spend a lot of money or fun stuff. In dollars you should spend at least $1,000.000 dollars and exchange it to euros when you get there.