Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Honestly, do you ever laugh at some of the really stupid names these mothers think of in this section?

Like Jimothy, Bobert, Nevaeh, WTF?

No offense to the parents who choose these names, it just makes me giggle

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I use to think they were all super funny but, the longer I've been on here, the more disgusted, horrified and, honestly, irritated I've become. I mean, you would feel the same too if you actually kept a list. I've created a list this month and the amount of hideous, embarrassing, shameful names being used (not by trolls) is just... astonishing! Bear in mind, they're all for girls! Take a look:

(-:Tabbykinz:-) - Finnley Hayden, Shiloh Avery Blair, Bowie Felice

Tabitha Florence - Octavia Sybella Patience

Eliza Ruthie ♥ - Cross August, Océane Ruthie, Benedita Aurore

Ashlie♥ - Daelyn Marie

Braaaahhhhp - Paxton Reighlee

Makenna - Paige Jordyan, Parker Kayla, Kendall K (just the K)

tay - Grayson Kathleen, Piper Dominic, Parker Azalea, Hayden Anastasia, Landen Juliet, Rylan McKenna, Mara Cassidee, Declan Athena

LoveMySon - Kaizlen Marie & Blaire Emery

The names Amanda :] -Dinette Tyfani, Dallas Love, Labrya Madysen, Krystyna Trinity, Beautiful Alaska, Labrya Chevette, Nevaeh Sunshine

Aubree - Melodi Dusk, Marlee Bree, Ambyr Sue, Bloom September

cнєlsєα sмίlє - Guinevere Lotus, Lotus Emery Lotus Oleander, Emery Elijah

Expecting Triplets! - Kensington Alaina

Lady lovely locks - Vagena and Vadgesty (She actually gave her twins those names!) http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

Bonnie - Zulay (zoo-lie) Ailene, Lumiere Éclair

Kell - Deliverance "Liv" Virginia

Me – Andromeda Elizabeth, Riverlee

Willow - Luna Prism, Ember Iris, Aurora Patience, Araiya Sunrise

Lourdes - peace summer

Mega - Dandelion Rumi Elaine, Bonnibell Rumi Elaine, Snowdrop Andromeda Irene, Coralena Snowdrop Alluilda, Dandelion Wilda Faye

Lizzeh - Venus Sky, Lyrical Patience

Lyss – Ryden Hope

Kelly – Ocean Blue

Sarah – Lily Pansy

Caecillia - Lyric Andromeda Renesmee

D – Myllynnyum Kathleen

Ava - Valhalla Sienna

Noonlightangel – Merlyn Rose

Brittani - Treighlynn and Bryler

danielle - Ezra Meadow Rae

e-m - Jubilynn Mariah, Miracle-Rose, Primlynn Joan

Red – Seven Sierra, Brooke Fawn

Andrea - Maddeleine Love Kyoko, September Violet Sakura

Romeo save me formally CMG – Aslan/Azlynn

Sometimes, they almost make me cry. I mean - Aslan? Bonnibelle? Snowdrop? Dallas Love? COME ON! - DOES NO ONE HAVE ANY SENSE?! DX

• 7 years ago

I used to laugh, now I either get really annoyed, wonder if the person is a troll, or feel bad for the child in question. Usually a strange mixture of the three.

MissB: I'm pretty certain that celebrity babies are named the same way purebred horses are: they're given really long, often strange names as their "registered name" and then they have a "barn name" that they use at home, which is often a lot simpler/more on the normal side. The registered names are so that the media and spectators can accurately pinpoint the child in question, where as the barn names are for every day use by those who truly know the person. At least, that's the logic I've applied to the situation to make it seem better.

• 7 years ago

Yes. Some of ones that show up here all the time like Poppy. I know its a pretty flower, but anything containing the word 'pop'....lol. Also Piper, Archer or Greer. Those kind of names are on here all the time and I think they're pretty funny. I have no idea what people are thinking.

Some of them are obviously super ugly like Bobert, but honestly I don't see that all the time. Maybe I just pass it over too much.

Edit: BTW, south park is awesome! :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Wow Jimothy? Bobert? What's wrong with Timothy and Robert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Oh wow, that's not even bad compared to what celebrities name their kids!! It's horrible!

Example:

Tiger Lily Heavenly Hirani

Little Pixie

Satchel

Rainbow Joan of Arc

Sage Moon Blood

Diva Muffin

Truly, these are definetly some STUPID names I feel sorry for their kids! LOL :D

Edit:

We can only hope Ellie B!! lol

• 7 years ago

I swear I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for the kid.

A few of the absolute worst I've seen here:

Adorabelle

Tayden

Rayge

And... I kid you not... Nezbit

• I don't laugh I just seriously feel for those children.

• 7 years ago

Haha yes. "Cotton"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.