How to make a homemade bumper sticker?

I don't have like bumper sticker paper or anything but I have like a lot of duct tape, I have packaging tape, I have paper, sharpys, and stuff so I was wondering if I could make a bumper sticker out of something (my dads birthday is tomorrow . And another question is 'does cvs sell bumper sticker paper... show more I don't have like bumper sticker paper or anything but I have like a lot of duct tape, I have packaging tape, I have paper, sharpys, and stuff so I was wondering if I could make a bumper sticker out of something (my dads birthday is tomorrow .

And another question is 'does cvs sell bumper sticker paper ? (ooh one more question please answer them all) if you have bumper sticker paper already how do you make it work? Can you create your own, like draw it on ? Or do you have to print it...please explain!! Lol