I'm confused about my sexuality?

I'm an 18 year old girl. I have a boyfriend that I've been with for 9 months. He's been away for a month and maybe that's why I'm questioning it because he's not here. I would NEVER date a girl and I think kissing another girl on the lips is disgusting. I would never be with one. But whenever I see like porn or anything I think it's sexy. I know women are sexual figures. I've always been attracted to men and always had crushes on men. Am I just thinking this because my boyfriends been on vacation with his family for a month?

I would never want to have sex with another woman either. Just my boyfriend. Guys.

Plus when I watch movies I always comment that the guys is cute and never pay attention to the girl.

Favorite Answer

Eh? Porn is a finicky thing. Just because you are turned on by lesbian porn does not mean that you are a lesbian. I mean people are complex things and sexuality is a complex issue. If you aren't a lesbian then you aren't a lesbian. And if you get turned on by girl on girl porn or girls in porn then that's cool and fine too. It doesn't mean anything. What porn you enjoy watching is not a determining factor in your sexuality. I am a straight guy and I would be lying, bold face lying if I told you I'd never watched gay porn of my own accord. I am comfortable with my sexuality and I know that I am heterosexual. (I might have to make an exception for Leonardo DiCaprio if he were around my age though) You are still young and figuring out who you are. If you like watching porn then go ahead and do it. That doesn't have to mean anything beyond that you enjoy watching porn.

Best Wishes,

Golden

Forget societies pressure for one second and ask yourself if you find women sexually attractive or men sexual attractive or both? Either way there is nothing wrong with you. I know plenty of women that find both sexually attractive, if you do then just tell your boyfriend unless he's super christian, then I would restrain. :)

Straight as a ruler.

• Kevin7

A psychiatrist can guide,but YOU decide your own path

Thorn never can determine if ur gay or not only u can know