Did farting in my sleep make him lose interest?

I was dating a 39 year old guy for 2 months. We talked multiple times every single day and things were going great. We spent the night together on a Saturday (didn't have sex but fooled around). I fell asleep before he did. The next morning in told me while I was sleeping I let out two huge, loud, horrible... show more I was dating a 39 year old guy for 2 months. We talked multiple times every single day and things were going great. We spent the night together on a Saturday (didn't have sex but fooled around). I fell asleep before he did.

The next morning in told me while I was sleeping I let out two huge, loud, horrible smelling fart. Of course, I apologized and said I was horrified. We parted ways with a kiss. Now he has completely stopped calling me.

I texted him to say hi, he said sorry he hadnt contacted me he was having issues with his son's mom.

I thought we really hit it off. Are men so shallow that a fart would lead him to do a complete 180? That's so crazy to me.
Update: Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Yea, if this turned him off the guy really is a tool. Screw him. And if he has problems, that doesnt justify casting me aside like I'm some sort of toy. My feelings matter too. Once again, screw him. Thanks again you all.