Pregnancy and insurance?

Hi I just found out I might be pregnant. I'm in a commited relationship but I'm still under my parents insurance. I was wondering if I am pregnant when I go to a OBGYN will that show up on my Parent's insurance bill. And if so, I know you have to pay a co pay when you go to the doctor, but could I pay... show more Hi I just found out I might be pregnant. I'm in a commited relationship but I'm still under my parents insurance. I was wondering if I am pregnant when I go to a OBGYN will that show up on my Parent's insurance bill. And if so, I know you have to pay a co pay when you go to the doctor, but could I pay for all the costs that might show up on their bill in advance? If there is even a possibility of the tests and stuff showing up, I just want to make sure that they are NOT the ones paying for it. I want to be responsible, but the extra help from the insurance coverage doesn't hurt.
Update: I know the info will show up on their statements but MY REAL QUESTION IS if I can pay for everything in advance like all the tests that might be charged to them on a bill.
Update 2: I know the info will show up on their statements but MY REAL QUESTION IS if I can pay for everything in advance like all the tests that might be charged to them on a bill.