SURVEY: Don't you hate when people say YOLO?

YOLO.!

Best Answer

Yeah it gets annoying. Especially when people use it as an excuse to do really dumb stuff. "I went to jail. YOLO!" No no...that's not what it's supposed to mean! But whatever. Blame Drake for starting the craze.

a million. Do you like UGG's? The shoe type? No. i'm a guy. 2. Are you a One path fan? Nope. 3. Do you like rain? Yeah, i admire rain. no longer the heavy pouring form, however. in simple terms the gentle drizzle together as that's nevertheless extremely vivid outdoors. 4. what's your widespread place to be? manhattan 5. Do you think of you will ever discover love? particular 6. Ever went to a stay overall performance? if so what? Coldplay stay overall performance, Swtichfoot stay overall performance 7. best dream? Marry somebody i in my opinion love. 8. The dumbest difficulty which you ever did? some unlawful stuff, some pranks (in case you talk em "dumb." i think of they have been extremely humorous). 9. could you ever get a tatoo or piercing? No. 10. Worst shaggy dog tale you ever heard? Any style of knock knock shaggy dog tale. 11. Do you opt to cook dinner? no longer possibly. 12. Do you write? For exhilaration, in my entertainment time? Nope. 13. unusual expertise? do no longer possibly understand. i'm no longer good at self assessment. 14. action picture star you hate the main? Nicki Minaj 15. Are you the traditional or weird and wonderful one on your loved ones? virtually widespread. sixteen. Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter 17. widespread action picture couple? Tom + summer season fr/ 500 Days of summer season (however that ended extremely badly) 18. widespread television coach? Dragonball Z (now no longer shown) 19. What grow to be your first kiss like? grow to be slightly worried, excited. no longer awkward or something. certainly a "image" 2nd 20. appropriate date espresso homestead date 21. supply me a action picture star?? :) particular

If someone is consistently jabbering "Ya only live once ya know YOLO! Then it becomes an obnoxious expression and the temptation to make their eventful and rigorous short life dream a reality.

I just came in Harrison Ford's hair again, YOLO

i say YOLO every time i pull an all nighter or before i take a shot lmao

It was invented in 2004 in my middle school. Why it suddenly had gained immense popularity is beyond me.

I just look them in the eye and say: "You Obviously Lack Originality"

YOLO IS THE MOTTO.

Lame.

Yes, its just an excuse for doing stupid things.