Have you ever been bullied?

Just curious.

Sorry to everybody here, I was bullied too and it sucks. =P

Favorite Answer

Yes, I was bullied for a couple of years and it was horrible. I was a late bloomer and I didn't develop boobs until much later, so I was an easy target and going to an all girl's school made it worse, as the girls were a lot bitchier and they didn't have any boys to distract themselves with. I got called pancake a lot and it was annoying, because it wasn't something I could control. I can't control the way I look and my body, it's the way I was born but they didn't seem to understand it. What made it worse was I was attending a Catholic school and you would think that them being religious would respect people and appreciate people the way they are, but no they didn't care yet they still had the nerve to go to church after everything they done. Due to the bullying my dad sent me to a boarding school from the age of 14-16 and there was no bullying even though it was a girl's boarding school but I was so lonely, I missed my pets, my family and friends back home and I just wanted to go back home. I went back home when I was 16 to complete my A-Levels and they started to bully me there again, however I changed - I was interested in my looks and I had developed a sense of style which everyone liked, I wore makeup and I started believing in myself and I wasn't going to let them put me down, so it stopped. I wish I had stood up for myself sooner as the bullying would never have happened and my best friend took her life :( she was also bullied but she couldn't handle it, and I wish I was strong enough to have helped her through it but I was also suffering from bullying. I was prepared to forgive the bullies for what they done, as I thought they were young and it didn't know who they were hurting, however they had no remorse and when my best friend died I vowed to never forgive them and I never have & I never will as she would still be here if they had left her alone. R.I.P Anna. It's been a few years since the bullying but I still think about it often and whenever I eat pancakes or something that reminds me of the bullying I cry inside and try to shake it off. Emotional bullying is the worse

Source(s): Experience

I was bullied for half my school life because I was overweight but now that I look back at my school life and how much I was bullied , I realize that the confidence now I have gained is all because of fighting off my bullies , sitting there and just watching people tease you is the most painful thing , I was not always that brave but I learned that if you don't fight back no one is gonna be there to help you , you are your only savior and once I realized this there was no turning back into the scared girl who was afraid to speak but it was the growth of a strong and braver girl.

I am happy that I realized it , I am feeling better and I want all if the girls and boys to know that once you realize your inner power , you will have overcomes bullying

I'm not sure if this would be considered bullying, but I was excluded for the majority of my elementary years. I remember being pretty talkative, and feeling like no one understood me. I spent most of my out-of-school time at home studying or practicing piano, and I don't remember hanging out with anyone until way later. People thought I was weird because I was taken out of class for honors programs, and because I spoke too fast and about strange things. But as I got older, I guess I did that less, and people started to accept that I was different. In fact, this got better, and I'm now in 7th grade with plenty of friends of both genders, varied ages and different personalities :)

Yes from 4th grade until 9th grade 5 years of a living hell I didn't finish high school and had low self esteem until 40 years old now I'm 50 and don't give a crap what people say to me I've decided not to let it bother me anymore but it was hard If I could give advice to my 11 year old self I would have told me to laugh with them they probably would have given up teasing me but I was so sensitive back then I wanted to be liked

Yes, when I was like 13 for a few months...it made me hate going school, I would cry at night and might self-esteem is still bad from it (I used to be outgoing but now I'm shy because I'm scared people judge me) but then as we got older it stopped and me and the girls who bullied me are friends (I will never trust them fully) but they actually done something nice for me...we started a new school and it was me and about 4 of the girls who bullied me and none of my friends came to the school with me so I thought I would have no friends but then they invited me to hang out with them so I wasn't alone.

• tsai

Yes sadly i did it used to be a child from a deficient household you understand wearing scruffy garments used to be soiled and we suggestion dull. After we completed tuition and went directly to paintings or university did not see peers or ex tuition folks for a few years, probably 15-twenty years i went into an electric items retailer and ran into a man i knew at tuition couldnt take into account his identify but it surely used to be the child i bullied, requested him what he used to be doing paintings he used to be the southern subject supervisor for the chain of shops that i used to be searching in, so simply is going to exhibit huh

Yeah.

Physically and emotionally. Physical bullying is definitely the worse. The emotional stuff I just brushed off.

yes i was continuously teased by some of my relatives for being shy which made my shyness even worse and i was bullied by a distant cousin during kindergarten he would spend all recess and lunch pinching me punching me hitting me slapping me in the face ect. and every time he saw me he would pinch me when the teacher wasn't looking, this made me basically socially awkward even with most of my family until i was 12, i'm not very shy anymore because i recently saw him in the street and went off my head at him calling him a c*nt and basically telling him he fuc k ed my childhood so yeahh

Yeah i was bullied in second grade from this girl who was the same age as me.She stopped when i was in third grade.And i never saw her again after fifth grade.I was teased though not hit.After that i was never teased again.

You bet. I get bulled now as an adult but its different now. I'm 5' and like a 102lbs most people who bully me are bigger than me. And its so sad now. As a child I thought that there was something wrong with me. But as an adult I know there was nothing wrong with me to begin with me.