Pam grier or Beyonce?

scarlets hot but shes no pam grier

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

Pam Grier, because she was not some generic product of the entertainment industry. She was her own woman. He confidence rocked,because she wasn't a bitter woman that felt the need to put down other women to make herself feel better. Even as she got older she didn't change herself for the mass media. She took charge, and that's cool, and sh doesnt sit around and complain, or put her business out to the media. She was, and is smart beautiful, and confident. I'm not attracted to females, but Pam grier is a sexy woman.

Beyonce is a generic product of the entertainment industry. Don't get me wrong she has a good voice which most , if not all of today's mainstream female artist lack, but I doubt that she has a mind of her own. Meh, she reminds me of a robot whose only job is to make music. Beyonce seems like a nice person, but I'd pick Pam Grier over her any day, and I'm from beyonce's generation.

Source(s): MY thoughts

Pam Grier.

Pam Grier all the way.

Pam Grier without a doubt.

>?<

pam grier

Scarlett Johansson

neither, i do find black girls attractive but just not these two