If a guy promises not to murder you....?

The guy in the North Dakota Craigslist ad below promises not to be a murderer, he seems pretty legit right?

http://fargo.craigslist.org/m4w/3096556735.html

Some of you aren't picking up on the sarcasm...

• James
    Best Answer

Lol at that ,its a classic , thanks .

Yes. Absolutely

Wow, I feel safe by this guys words already! I think he'll keep me safe because he is not a murder and that is just sooo believable when he out of the blue mentions it like he's trying to cover it up.

I promise you that I have an MD after my name and I treat all patients with love and consideration.

I do not murder either. Do you believe me? Without know the person's background etc a person

can make all kinds of promises. I wonder why his most bold statements is that he would not murder.

Rape is a bad charge as is anger and much more?

Wow, good job.Seven and a half billion people on the planet and you managed to find the one proming killer. Good job.

In the words of Cyber Ninja "Never go full retard"

At first, I thought it was as joke. But the way he's writing it, it may not be funny at all. Even if it's trying to be funny, it looks somewhat serious. I'd probably call the cops.

He seems as sound as the euro and definitely not a murderer.The only lambs he'll silence will be in the abattoir, where he probably works.Go for it Ash.You can bet your life that he'll like you

If a guy promises that before the third date, he's taking the relationship too seriously if you ask me.

Unbelievable!

Im really hoping he's a troll and not mentally insane. O_O

Yup, seems legit.

I know you're being sarcastic btw.