If a guy promises not to murder you....?

The guy in the North Dakota Craigslist ad below promises not to be a murderer, he seems pretty legit right?

http://fargo.craigslist.org/m4w/3096556735.html

Update:

Some of you aren't picking up on the sarcasm...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Lol at that ,its a classic , thanks .

• 7 years ago

Yes. Absolutely

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Wow, I feel safe by this guys words already! I think he'll keep me safe because he is not a murder and that is just sooo believable when he out of the blue mentions it like he's trying to cover it up.

• 7 years ago

I promise you that I have an MD after my name and I treat all patients with love and consideration.

I do not murder either. Do you believe me? Without know the person's background etc a person

can make all kinds of promises. I wonder why his most bold statements is that he would not murder.

Rape is a bad charge as is anger and much more?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Wow, good job.Seven and a half billion people on the planet and you managed to find the one proming killer. Good job.

In the words of Cyber Ninja "Never go full retard"

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

At first, I thought it was as joke. But the way he's writing it, it may not be funny at all. Even if it's trying to be funny, it looks somewhat serious. I'd probably call the cops.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

He seems as sound as the euro and definitely not a murderer.The only lambs he'll silence will be in the abattoir, where he probably works.Go for it Ash.You can bet your life that he'll like you

• 7 years ago

If a guy promises that before the third date, he's taking the relationship too seriously if you ask me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Unbelievable!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Im really hoping he's a troll and not mentally insane. O_O

• 7 years ago

Yup, seems legit.

I know you're being sarcastic btw.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.