why pf meter is showing leading pf reading when inductive loads are on?

when line is switching on pf shows lagging and when ac loads on it shows leading

Best Answer

Dont ruin the meter

• Rick

I don't understand the statement under the question. If the load is inductive, the PF must be lagging. If it isn't the meter is wrong or hooked you wrong.

I agree i do in comparison to a pair of their albums. as an occasion, Atom heart mom appeared somewhat drawn out and boring. in spite of the undeniable fact that, common i think of pink Floyd is staggering, and that i'm no "elitist audiophile". i ought to take heed to the two DSOTM and Meddle on repeat and not become uninterested in them. Roger Waters is a lyrical genius. David Gilmour has between the terrific making a track voices i've got heard, his guitar enjoying isn't undesirable the two. Richard Wright's keyboard artwork is marvelous. Nick Mason's drums precise supplement the songs. I appreciate human beings's musical tastes, yet i don't understand why you're hating on PF plenty. i'm specific i will discover flaws in even if you hear to.