It's a Baby Name Survey! (Part 2)?
1. What is your new name (both male and female)
First Name (Colour of the shirt you are wearing):
Middle Name (your birth month)-
2. What would you name a daughter with these initials?
3. Take 2 of your favourite girl combinations and spell them backwards. What do you think of your new names? Repeat for boys.
4. Take your top three names for each gender and spell them as crazily as you can. Feel free to chuck in a random Y, H, G or anything else that you think fits.
5. What would you name a brother and sister following these rules? (A boy and a girl for each guideline)
~ First names are considered "old" but still beautiful. Middle names are names of previous/current pets (if you have never had a pet, just choose a name that you would name a Cat)
~ Take your favourite boy and girl names and replace each of the vowels with a different vowel (A E I O U). For the middle name, choose your second favourite name (spell it the way you would usually spell it though :P)
~ The first names are names from Shakespeare. The middle names are family names
Hope you had fun! And sorry that it is so long :/ 5 stars and I will create another.
And just to help lessen the chances of it getting deleted:
BQ: What do you think of Lilia Tatum for a girl (Lily-Ah Tay-Tem. Not a name that I'm actually considering putting into my favourites, but one that I don't mind)