It's a Baby Name Survey! (Part 2)?

I had great response from my last version, and it was going well until it was deleted (as has the majority of questions I've asked, even one's just asking for opinions about name D:). But anyways, I promised another if I got 5 stars, so here it is! 1. What is your new name (both male and female) First... show more I had great response from my last version, and it was going well until it was deleted (as has the majority of questions I've asked, even one's just asking for opinions about name D:). But anyways, I promised another if I got 5 stars, so here it is!

1. What is your new name (both male and female)
First Name (Colour of the shirt you are wearing):
Black- Bethany/Blake
Red- Rosie/Richard
Green- Gianna/Gabriel
Blue- Blaire/Boris
Pink- Paige/Patrick
Purple- Peyton/Peter
White- Willa/William
Other- Olivia/Oliver

Middle Name (your birth month)-
January-March- Annabelle/Anthony
April-June- Charlotte/Christopher
July-September- Eva/Elliot
October-December- Chelsea/Christian

2. What would you name a daughter with these initials?
~ AVB
~ ECP
~ CVR
~ AEG
~ AGC

3. Take 2 of your favourite girl combinations and spell them backwards. What do you think of your new names? Repeat for boys.

4. Take your top three names for each gender and spell them as crazily as you can. Feel free to chuck in a random Y, H, G or anything else that you think fits.

5. What would you name a brother and sister following these rules? (A boy and a girl for each guideline)
~ First names are considered "old" but still beautiful. Middle names are names of previous/current pets (if you have never had a pet, just choose a name that you would name a Cat)
~ Take your favourite boy and girl names and replace each of the vowels with a different vowel (A E I O U). For the middle name, choose your second favourite name (spell it the way you would usually spell it though :P)
~ The first names are names from Shakespeare. The middle names are family names

Hope you had fun! And sorry that it is so long :/ 5 stars and I will create another.
And just to help lessen the chances of it getting deleted:
BQ: What do you think of Lilia Tatum for a girl (Lily-Ah Tay-Tem. Not a name that I'm actually considering putting into my favourites, but one that I don't mind)
Update: The third letter in part 2 is a second middle name by the way