Hidradenitis Suppurative?

Okay, so I'm fourteen and a virgin and I discovered that I had these little bumps on my inner thighs that are filled with puss and sometimes blood about two years ago. They are mostly really small but I've gotten some that are so big that it hurts to sit. I did some research and found something called... show more Okay, so I'm fourteen and a virgin and I discovered that I had these little bumps on my inner thighs that are filled with puss and sometimes blood about two years ago. They are mostly really small but I've gotten some that are so big that it hurts to sit. I did some research and found something called Hidradenitis Suppurative and it kind of fits my symptoms. I read that being overweight can trigger it and I'm a tad overweight. I'm so confused, can I get this without having sex? I'm just confused. I know I should probably ask my mom but I'm afraid she'll think it's some sort of STD even though I've never had sex before. Also, I don't want it getting around that I have puss-filled bumps on my inner thighs. That'll give people another reason to make fun of me. But, I know that if it is HS then I could be in serious trouble, like, cancer trouble. Someone help me figure out what's going on and if I should talk to my mom about it! Please!
1 answer 1