Marco Rubio now reconsidering V.P. for Romney and America?

Let's face it, Liberals down play Rubio like they play Hispanics for Votes. Since I am Hispanic and Female, I know first hand that Obama and the Democrats use Hispanic Voters, because they think that Hispanics by in large are stupid and will fall for Obama's worthless promises for less financial drain than... show more Let's face it, Liberals down play Rubio like they play Hispanics for Votes. Since I am Hispanic and Female, I know first hand that Obama and the Democrats use Hispanic Voters, because they think that Hispanics by in large are stupid and will fall for Obama's worthless promises for less financial drain than with Whites and Asians. Besides, since going on Yahoo back in July 2008, My account has been Reported no less than 50 times along with 3 suspensions. And these reportings from Nazi Liberals come form White Atheist Homosexual Whores. Real Obama stuff, since Obama came from one. Instead of attacking me, try proving me wrong, since in 4 years....no one has. ROMNEY RUBIO 2012..........after all I am American of Hispanic Heritage,,,and I served did you ?
Update: Good Point Independent Thinker.....I already was aware of the Voting differences among Hispanics. Since most Democrat Hispanic Voters reside in California and are of Mexican descent. Since Mexico lost 2 Wars with the U.S....some of these leftists still Hate America like Michelle Obama did and still does. My... show more Good Point Independent Thinker.....I already was aware of the Voting differences among Hispanics. Since most Democrat Hispanic Voters reside in California and are of Mexican descent. Since Mexico lost 2 Wars with the U.S....some of these leftists still Hate America like Michelle Obama did and still does. My Hispanic Heritage is of Chilean and Inca Origin....ha ha.. Inca are not Hispanic but My Beautiful Mother was Spanish and Inca. She was a Ballerina too....married My Dad when he was 31 and she was 19. Hanky Panky with LOVE.