If women don't like ugly guys, then?

then ugly men should not reproduce. I mean all those times women reject them or don't want anything to do with them is a huge sign that ugly men should not have kids. Agree?

And yes I'm ugly myself. I'm saying this from personal experience.

I'm not mad that I'm ugly, I've accepted it, i'm just trying to get other people's opinions on if ugly guys should reproduce, since clearly women don't want anything to do with them, so im not asking to be flamed, just answers to the question lol...

Favorite Answer

I think hot women have the room to say they are not attracted to ugly men, but ugly women shouldn't expect some leonardo dicaprio to swoop them up. Same goes for men. If you are an ugly guy and you want a freakin' barbie to drop to her knees just because you say so then you need a reality check.

But we need ugly people in this world. If everyone was beautiful, then no one would be. An ugly person makes a beautiful person beautiful. And plus chances are if you aren't exactly gifted with natural beauty then your genes were passed down because you have some other greater talent that may or may not run in your family. Perhaps you have great intellect, Or maybe you are funny, witty, or athletic. Either way, beauty isn't the only thing that makes people fall in love and pass down their genes.

And we need ugly people. Usually they are the most humble kind of people, and usually they have the best personalities.

What I'm trying to say here is this: how many models do you know that excel in math and science (besides me of course[joke])?

The answer is little to none. If attractiveness isn't your forte, then something else must be. And chances are if you are highly attractive you aren't also gifted with massive, incredible intellect.

Source(s): Love who you are and focus on the good about you, not the bad.
  • Onion

Oh, get over yourself. Being ugly is an obstacle to finding a partner, certainly, but it is true that anyone can look beautiful through the eyes of love. I used being fat as an excuse to myself for not finding a partner and I later realised that it was my lack of self confidence that was making it impossible, not my weight. If I were you I'd try to find someone on the internet. That way women will know what you look like before you meet, and you don't have to face rejection in person.

Being ugly isn't a disability. It has a few social disadvantages but it doesn't impair you in any other way. Faces drift in and out of fashion in the same way that clothes do, and we just happen to live in a time when your combination of features isn't admired. Don't write yourself off because of it.

Don't worry. I have seen so many beautiful ladies living happily with very much ugly husbands particularly in India, Sri Lanka,Malaysia,Philippines etc countries.

the same happens with ugly girls, no one wants them...in fact ugly guys have it easier they can still use money or their personality to attract women, but for ugly women it's a bit more difficult...many ugly people end up with each other

• .

Well, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I know this one guy (who I don't find physically attractive, and I think many would agree) and he still gets laid.

So, there's somebody for everybody.

In a sense, no one's really truly "ugly" in terms of looks. :)

Its the ugly girls that mate with the ugly guys. sadly there will always be uglies....

You asked this already...

yeah!