R&S: Is it a Ploy of Some to make Friends on here..Only it is False?

So, do you see that some are doing so because of bad motive? First act friendly, then tell you how wrong your are! Twist things on Y!A so that those younger or more inexperienced ones are taken in... they start off saying they are friends but then start putting down your beliefs. I am seeing that and I was... show more So, do you see that some are doing so because of bad motive? First act friendly, then tell you how wrong your are! Twist things on Y!A so that those younger or more inexperienced ones are taken in... they start off saying they are friends but then start putting down your beliefs. I am seeing that and I was wondering if you are also.

I don't know about all religions or atheists vs religionists,...I just know that seems to happen on here.

I think it has to do with True Worship:

True worshippers are “no part of the world,” are not divided by race or culture, and display ‘love among themselves.’ (John 13:35; 17:16; Acts 10:34, 35)

Rather than killing one another, they are willing to die for one another.—1 John 3:16.
Update: I will quote you AB~ "That doesn't mean that the atheist all of a sudden will embark on warpath against the JWs." And what would be a warpath if you have not been doing so?...doesn't matter really because this is towards everyone on R&S.
Update 2: I want to thank most of you for your time, effort and most thoughtful and thought-provoking answers. These are some of the best! And I will even email some of you personally about them. Well stated!
Update 3: Thanks to all of you & a special Thx to Teller who I also am certain of our friendship, Chuck, all scriptures, can't argue that! TJ, thx and I am emailing you, Hadenough, much to think about and I so agree, All of you have proven wise on this question. We need to have a sound mind on our association and realize... show more Thanks to all of you & a special Thx to Teller who I also am certain of our friendship, Chuck, all scriptures, can't argue that! TJ, thx and I am emailing you, Hadenough, much to think about and I so agree, All of you have proven wise on this question. We need to have a sound mind on our association and realize like TJ it is Satan that is trying to trick us all the time.