Why are americans so stupid?

I am american, but I think differently, and I am tired of conservative vs liberals. They are like hypocrites and do not wanna reason with the opposing political side of their views, they just wanna be right all the time. Americans seem so gullible to their presidents and crap. I hate how the republicans praise bush, and the democrats treat obama like he's jesus christ. I am tired of hearing how liberals are taking over the world from conservatives and how conservatives are evil and wrong from the liberals. Don't you people actually think instead of just being right? Whatever happened to team work. Why does everyone isolate themselves from other people so much?

Liberals/democrats: I hate how they say they are for freedom of choice but dictate people

in other ways. It's like how they want to assert that killing is wrong,

when you allow abortions? Then again, if someone wants to own a gun for

protection or as a hobby, they are evil and wrong? Or how they say they

are green and for the environment, but allow abortion plus they want to

legalize drugs, and on top of that, criticize conservatives for fuel

usage? Like as if drugs are safe for the environment? Let everyone know

that they have a freedom of choice, but want to control how or what

they spend their money on? Call yourselves peace lovers but constantly

argue that you are better and more open minded plus calling people

racist or a hick for not liking Obama, while not even understanding why

they don’t like him. Argue with conservative Christians on how everyone

thinks differently, but criticize people for not agreeing with your

viewpoints and calling them evil. Call yourselves the most open minded

people, when not even trying to understand why the other side of the

political spectrum thinks a certain way, but asserts that they are evil

and wrong no matter what and that you are still right.

Conservatives/republicans: Republicans want a force their conservative/religious beliefs on other people without understanding science and being open minded about personal issues such as being gay and calling them evil. Republicans go against abortion, but wanna have guns to kill the adult who was previously the baby if he ever becomes sick in the mind? Republicans don't wanna accept that not everyone is conservative and is religious. You call people sinners for and stuff, when you yourself are not perfect. It doesn't matter how much you Christians sin, as long as you got Jesus in your life, you are saved and everyone deserves eternal torment for the slightest thing, just for not being like you. The best example would have to be the Westboro Baptist Church. Conservative Christians don't see their mistakes, instead, they worry about other people's mistakes happily that they are the only ones saved, and saying your doing jesus's work by showing love to everyone when you are only showing respect and loyalty for the people in your group or cult.

There's more I wanna talk about, Believe me.

I wasn't generalizing anybody, I was talking about the majority of americans.

See how nobody wants to listen, they just wanna go ahead and criticize me for posting this instead of actually listening to what I have to say and how I feel. This is why I think americans are stupid, most of you went right ahead and criticized me in the answers section without even reading the whole thing and understanding how I feel.

Favorite Answer

Westboro Baptist Church is led by a Democrat.

Democratic primary for Governor of Kansas, 1990

Joan Finney: 81,250 (47.18%)

John Carlin: 79,406 (46.11%)

Fred Phelps: 11,572 (6.72%)

Democratic primary for United States Senate, Kansas 1992

Gloria O'Dell: 111,015 (69.20%)

Fred Phelps: 49,416 (30.80%)

Democratic primary for Governor of Kansas, 1994

Jim Slattery: 84,389 (53.02%)

Joan Wagnon: 42,115 (26.46%)

James Francisco: 16,048 (10.08%)

Leslie Kitchenmaster: 11,253 (7.07%)

Fred Phelps: 5,349 (3.36%)

Democratic primary for Governor of Kansas, 1998

Tom Sawyer: 88,248 (85.28%)

Fred Phelps: 15,233 (14.72%)

Just like trolls on the internet, Freddy managed to turn that church into the real deal. He's doing it to insult Christians and portray them in a negative light. No man and no congregation would do anything as stupid as they are without this sort of cause. They're not stupid enough to believe what they're spewing, because if they were, we'd have to start up Eugenics again.

I'm not reading your whole post but I can see the problem. You're lumping huge groups together and generalizing, it doesn't work that way. Try again.

Let me guess you are between the ages of 14 and 25 and are still dependent on your parent's income.

You are generalizing by saying that most Americans __________ (insert ridiculous statement here). Very few people are hardcore extremists, like you seem to think. Most people have their own views and vote accordingly.

How could you call a whole nation stupid when you disagree with politicians? YOU might think U.S. politicians are stupid but you cannot call Americans stupid.

If you don't like the U.S. then go live in another country. There isn't another country where i would rather live than the U.S.

Do start nothing with me because if I had change for a $10 I could have been your dad!

Porcelain throne.

TV, School and Fluoride make people stupid!

• Hobbit

There are about 200 other countries. If you don't like it here, Delta is ready when you are.

• … well the rest of the world knows why.

Here's a video of Obama showing his prnis off in front of girls

your trying to rationalize politics.dr