Mexican Restaurant is dumping human excrement into the alley behind my house. Who can I call?

Lolita’s Mexican Cuisine @

4218 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX

Since this place opened I have had nothing but problems.

It’s bad enough that I almost get run over by their valets speeding down the one lane alley at 40mph, And random drunk people fight and vomit behind my apartment, but almost nightly they dump what smells like human waste into the alley behind my apartments.

By the time the Texas sun hits it the next day the smell is unbearable. I have complained to the owner twice and left a message with the health and human services office here in Dallas but nothing has been done.

The back end of my apartment smells like.. well, a back end. I am also concerned that people including myself may get sick. Does anyone know who I should contact to make Lolita’s stop this?

Favorite Answer

Human Resources, and health department.

call the Health Department and the police. Dumping human waste is illegal. If it's actually human waste, they'll be facing heavy fines and possibly jail time, and very like the Health Department will shut them down.

Do you have any consumer's rights people/ advocacy agencies you could ask for help?

They like to stir **** for you if the go'ment is too busy concerning themselves with the 'little people'. You have rights as a tenant. Take some pictures as evidence and see if you can get other tenants on your side as well.

Good luck.

Send in a written, signed complaint to police, food inspec., local news,

and health & human services with cc in bold to all agencies. Get some

neighbors to write or email complaints as well. Ask for a response to

your complaint.

Police, Dept of Enviormental protection, Bd of health

-See if You can film Them "in the Act". And then send your Pictures to the Health Department. They should be Right over...

this sounds like an issue for the dept. of health; you may need to call a local tv station to get a reporter to do the story on the 6 pm news!!

Source(s): my own knowledge ; i have a masters in environmental science...

Ghostbusters!

HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND POLICE

that sounds horrible, do it right away!