Who am I: Derp, I believe the ATF's lame excuse that it's against the law 2 intercept guns crossing the border?

Derp-de-derp, I'm willing to believe this incomprehensible drivel because I'm desperate to protect Holder and the commander-in-executive-position
Update: *executive-privilege*

My mind wanders.
Update 2: When one party withholds evidence, the other party cannot receive the evidence.

That party then holds the withholding party in contempt.
Update 3: I too did an extensive investigation. I asked a 8-year-old if it's illegal to illegally cross the Mexican border... especially when said person who's illegal crossing the border... illegally... is doing so while illegally transporting assault weapons. Apparently you're not smarter than an 8-year-old. show more I too did an extensive investigation.

I asked a 8-year-old if it's illegal to illegally cross the Mexican border... especially when said person who's illegal crossing the border... illegally... is doing so while illegally transporting assault weapons.

Apparently you're not smarter than an 8-year-old.