Opinion on each of these names?

Girls:

Kaydence Bliss

Kaylinn Blaire

Kaley Abbegayle

Kennedy Ashton

McKenzi (Kenzi) Areliona (r-lee-ona)

Kassidy Alaina

Boys****

Khaidyn Blaze

Kenley Blaine

Kaycee(k.c.) Abel

Kayson Blade

Kobé Blake or Blakelyn

I would like your opinion on each of these.... Please don't be rude about it, if u don't like it tell me u don't and why... Just don't leave a rude comment...... Also the way the names were spelt was intended to be that way

Also ALL of these names ARE REAL!! None of them are fake or made up.... U can even find them the way I spelt them... Most of the.different spelt ones are under the alternate spellings..

Best Answer

Umm...

They would look a lot nicer without the excessive use of Ks and Ys. To be honest it hurts my eyes.

I love the name Blaire but it looks prettier Blair.

Out of your list my favourites would have to be either Kennedy Ashton or Kassidy Alaina or Kaley Abbegayle. Except "Abbegayle" looks so bad, sorry :( it should be Abigail. I only picked these names because they look the least misspelled.

It's okay to have altenerate spellings but I think you've taken it too far, it just looks unnecessary. You need to consider if the name would translate well into adulthood. Can you imagine a strong, independent business man/woman or lawyer called Khaidyn Blaze or McKenzi Areliona?

Good luck, sorry just being honest

I like Kennedy Ashton, and Khaidyn is probably my favorite boy's name.

• Lena

They're all extremely trendy. Also, a different spelling doesn't make a name more unique and it doesn't sound different at the playground or in the classroom. If anything, it only makes the child's life more complicated.

All those names sound pretty ghetto.