Pokemon white question?

Well i want to ev train my reshirams sp. attack. I already gave it 10 calcium and put a power len to it but the thing is how do I know i'm doing right. If you can can you also give me some tips to ev train my reshiram.

Favorite Answer

There's a girl in the house a bit north of the Poke-Center in Opelucid that will tell you whether or not, the EVs of the Pokemon is Maxed out. Giving Reshiram calcium will raise his Special Attack EVs as it will grant him a big boost (Generally recommend it before actually EV training him). Letting Reshiram hold the Power Lens will definitely increase his Special Attack but unfortunately lowering his Speed Stat. If Speed isn't a concern for you, then go for it! As Reshiram levels up each time, you will be able to see how much each stat is increased. If your training right, then you will see that it will gradually plus higher.

A good Reshiram should have EVs on 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd. Since he has amazing Special Attack Stats. What is your Reshiram's Nature? Modest would be the best, as it increase his Special Attack even further, while decrease his Attack (Which is completely USELESS).

Tips & Notices:

★You will not see the full result of EVs until level 100 because they spread across levels.

★Maximum EV of Pokemon all together will be 510

★Natures:

---------------------------------

Hardy (Neutral)

Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Naughty (+Atk, -SpD)

Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Docile (Neutral)

Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)

Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Lax (+Def, -SpD)

Timid (+Spe, -Atk)

Hasty (+Spe, -Def)

Serious (Neutral)

Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

Naive (+Spe, -SpD)

Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Mild (+SpA, -Def)

Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Bashful (Neutral)

Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Calm (+SpD, -Atk)

Gentle (+SpD, -Def)

Sassy (+SpD, -Spe)

Careful (+SpD, -SpA)

Quirky (Neutral)

---------------------------------

★Training in Celestial Tower is a good place to increase Reshiram's Special Attack EV

★Often Check on Serebii for information as it gives beneficial information on the Pokemon (Such as Moveset, Ability, Nature, Max EVs, Etc.)

This Forum Thread is very good at explaining EVs if you would like to learn more:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1672411-pok...

Reshiram is in pokemon black, you traded with black? Or u mixed up the name of the game/pokemon?

Anyways, check serebii.net, I'm sure they'll have the answer, search for EV training on the website, they won't let you down!

Have fun with the game! :D

If you are training for sp. attack you should only battle pokemon that give out special attack EV's along with the items you have used. Here is a link to special attack pokemon. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok...

also If you have a kyogre from heart gold I will trade and trade back for a green orb.