Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why are Republicans afraid of what they don't fully understand in this AFCA Bill?

This is a good bill. It will help millions. But the Republicans are afraid of what Obama has done. The only reason they are fighting is for the Insurance Co. And against Obama.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

as people use it, afca will get even more popular & the cons will be exposed

• 7 years ago

I think we all need to look at all points when discussing this bill. While you are simply dumbfounded by the Republicans response, has it ever occurred to you the expenses involved and what will happen if we don't get a handle on the debt and deficit. How do you rationalize national health care taking a half a billion dollars from the existing medicaid? How do you rationalize the National Debt being so out of control that our way of life could be in danger? These are just two vital issues at stake and I'm pretty sure it's something you probably don't care about. While I happen to believe National Health is a must I don't believe we should go the way of our European friends and ruin our economy to have it Cadillac Health Care that patronizes those who will ultimately look at it like an entitlement. In other words; are you willing to give up yours or your children's way of life? If you can't see the forest for all the trees then you are not being rational in the challenge to find a better way.

• 7 years ago

A fair question, but I'll bet most of those supporting it, you included, don't fully understand it, either.

It's an incredibly complex piece of legislation and I question anyone who states they understand it in its entirety.

You support it because it's a "good bill". Others dislike it because it's a "bad bill". Why is your conclusion any more valid?

You've posted two sentences ..."It's a good bill. It will help millions." as your expert analysis of the act. Sorry, but that's shaky reasoning.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It will help millions of lazy entitled Marxists and cost trillions that's why we don't like it. If Americans could keep there legs out of the air and on the ground for a few seconds we would all have health care that we EARNED.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

"The only reason they are fighting is for the Insurance Co. And against Obama."

That's a lie and you know it's a lie, you mindless liar.

• 7 years ago

stop loving the messiah jr

lets see.........obamas failures

his overspending put us in debt in the trillions..

caused high inflation

record number of entitlements=welfare state

blames bush for everything even after 3 years.

did nothing to slow down crime

illegals taken over. 50 million strong now - hispanics n the usa. barrack heusin is for amnesty

roads and infastructure falling apart

tax increases

weak dollar

talked about transparency but has closed door meetings

broken promises

record high foreclosures

increasing our healthcare costs to pay for people who dont want to pay for themselves

high gas prices now 4 / gal in the summer 5/gal

look up online layoffs for 2008-2012. the liberal media only reports job creation from there messiah.

belong to a racist church against whites for 15yrs. he quit going once he got caught.

23.7million americans unemployed. 10 million underemployed.obama says the recession is over lol.

Source(s): davidduke.com
  • 7 years ago

what about the millions that cant afford to buy insurance?

this is not the kind of universal healthcare we need like sweden has. this is a crap bill. the only thing u see is "everyone will get healthcare"

silly kid

• 7 years ago

People naturally fear what they don't understand. It's human nature.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.