Jess asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 7 years ago

Is AliExpress.com Safe?

Here are some things that I wanted to buy on Aliexpress.com:

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/519741275-Fre...

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/514861539-Fre...

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/540350274-Fre...

Is it safe? Can you guys probably buy it for youselves and tell me if it's good? :D That would help a lot, please!!!! And if you can put a pic of it to show if it's good :)

Best Answer

100% scam.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union, moneybookers and bank transfer. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Moneybookers is completely anonymous for the scammer to pick up cash and disappear. No way to track who picked up the cash, where and no way to get it back when you realize you were scammed.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

The UPS, TNT and DHL icons are there only to take up space, that site only ships with EMS, the Chinese post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact EMS when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.

It's an age old problem that a lot of bettors are plagued with each of their lives. When you can afford to help keep losing month after month, then at the least you get to keep trying. But in fact, you're only trying in the vain wish this one day you'll grab that large get and everything is going to be fine again and that you are able to just produce it happened here https://tr.im/Vcy01 with Zcodes System.

The help staff is awesome; they hold the information fresh and up to date! This is not anything some one only whipped together and decided to market to whomever. That is intended for real sports investors and you can find 27 actual persons behind that computer software that will generally answer your support seats within 24 hours.

In one sentence: it depends on who the seller is.

AliExpress is a website that connects ordinary consumers from around the world to Chinese sellers. So it's really cheap, and I recommend you take benefit of that, rather than buy the same stuff from Walmart for a much higher price.

As the best answerer said, you can NOT get stuff for prices that are cheaper the original manufacturer's website. However, sellers on AliExpress do sell clones for amazing prices.

You'll be fine as long as you buy stuff that has an average of 90%+ rating, and a lot (thousands) of people have bought it.

I speak as a buyer from Canada.

• Helen

The comments about Australia are crazy. They absolutely were originally a Gun Nut nation and protested when their government wanted to take them away. However, they have not had a mass shooting since 1992 as a result and the Australians (even the ones who protested) will now tell you they feel much safer. In addition, not all guns were taken away; people still have hunting rifles and if a bad guy or boogie man broke into your house, you would still be able to do plenty of damage with a hunting rifle. My point - do we really need every American to have access to machine guns and sniper rifles? Can't we restrict specific gun access and only make hand guns and hunting rifles accessible? Just saying.

I think no one can say exactly safe Aliexpress or not. Some people haven t troubles with purchasing and buying stuff there, others, unfotrunately, have. Usually it depends on seller, so it s important to be careful, when you re buying something. I follow this group https://www.facebook.com/aliexpessreviews so I can be sure, that all will be safe)

I try to shop on aliexpress using coupons. Sometime the discount can be up to 90%, which is a very good deal. Though the sellers not always wanna ship expensive stuff for $1, so you have to bargain. I get coupons here http://99off.net very easy classification.

1

Source(s): Great Deals Suppliers http://WholesaleDirectories.latis.info/?bqYx
  • Dear all,

I have ordered 2 items from AliExpress. They have debited my account for both items. Now they have sent me a mail saying that my orders have been cancelled due to non receipt of payment. Please advise.

Do not buy anything on Aliexpress. I have been a customer for a long time. The the quality of the products is not worth the money you pay.

MANY COMPANIES STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND THE PRODUCT. SEE THE ATTACHED SNAPSHOT OF MY COMPLAINT.

Also, you cannot return the products you buy, because it would cost too much and not be worth. They bet on this and make bad quality products look good in the picture.

The sizes are off- and there are big differences to the measurements available online

The vendor "Miss Classic" on Aliexpress charged me for the product, then kept lying for a month that they sent it. Thereafter they admitted that the product was "lost" when in fact the tracking number they originally provided was bogus. Then they promised to send a new product and they never did. Then they stopped responding altogether.

I made many complaints to their customer service, to no avail.

A lot of folks are seeking to gambling to resolve their economic problems, but once they eliminate they're just creating things even worse.