Unable to open up Serena's Amulet of Mara dialogue option (Skyrim, Dawnguard DLC)?

From what I hear, you can wear the Amulet of Mara and use it to bring up a unique dialogue option when you talk to Serena after the completion of Dawnguards main questline. I have beaten the DLC's questline (on the Dawnguards side) and whenever I equip the Amulet of Mara and try talking to Serena, the unique... show more From what I hear, you can wear the Amulet of Mara and use it to bring up a unique dialogue option when you talk to Serena after the completion of Dawnguards main questline. I have beaten the DLC's questline (on the Dawnguards side) and whenever I equip the Amulet of Mara and try talking to Serena, the unique dialogue option doesn't show up. Is this a bug or is there a reason for the dialogue not showing up?
5 answers