How to increase height ??? pls tell me?
- The BossLv 57 years agoBest Answer
If you are around 27 years of age, there is little chance your bone and structural frame will grow anymore. According to the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station at Rutgers University, both men and women start to lose bone mass beyond the age of 25. However, if you are in your late 20s and are not satisfied with your height, rigorous exercises, including yoga, that help stretch muscle and existing bone mass can make you appear, feel and perhaps grow taller.
1. Fix your posture. Unhealthy posture and constant slouching will negatively impact your height. By standing up straight, you will appear taller and eventually your spine will conform to the healthier position.
2. Sleep more. Sleeping helps with the secretion of human growth hormone within the body. Having irregular sleeping schedules, or not getting enough sleep, will impact the regulation of these growth hormones, which remain in the body for the rest of your life.
3. Take vitamin and mineral supplements. Although at 27 you will not have any more growth spurts, daily intake of vitamin supplements will help you maintain the proper nutrients your body needs to keep bones and muscles healthy.
4. Schedule time in your day to exercise. To be most effective, you will need to exercise everyday and switch up your workouts. Stretch or walk daily, and perform other activities, such as swimming or running, at least once a week.
5. Lay down on your back. Lift up both of your legs and stretch them. Do not overstretch the leg muscles. Keep your back perfectly stiff.
6. Stretch your left foot toward the right and your right foot to the left without moving your legs. It is important not to overstrain the muscles, but try to keep as still as possible. Stop performing this exercise as soon as you feel any pain or discomfort.
7. Roll over onto your stomach. Lift your legs from your knees. Keep your legs perfectly still.
8. Raise your hands and try to grab your legs. Keep your stomach as flat on the ground as you can, and keep your legs straight up.
Tips & Warnings:
■ Perform the yoga techniques daily. Yoga will not only stretch your muscles, but it may help your posture. You will look and feel taller over time.
■ Overstretching or overworking muscles will harm the health and strength of your muscular system.
If you are around 16 years of age, please read the article http://www.ehow.com/how_7825580_increase-height-16...
- 7 years ago
There's a way to increase it but it won't happen fast. First, if you're on the short side, don't drink too much coffee. Believe it or not, it doesn't help you grow. Just eat lots of protein and veggies. If you notice your feet are growing, it signifies you're starting to get taller, or will be tall in a sooner future. Good luck! :)
- fermenichLv 43 years ago
quite, the terrific growth spurt might ensue between 18 and 21. yet, it fairly is definitely genetic and 5' for a woman is interior known top selection. there's a surgical operation the place they wreck your bones and then pin them close yet not touching and watch for them to fuse and then repeat till you get an improve in top. that is not for people who're interior known selection nevertheless.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
You haven't mentioned your age. If you are young do the monkey bar or beam regularly. You will improve. cheers.
- Anonymous7 years ago
if your young join a basketball club :)
- 7 years ago
play football...do exercises