Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Mitt ROMNEY or more of the same Excuses...America is now the Saudi Arabia of World Oil Reserves?

The Republican State of North Dakota generated a record $840 million Budget Surplus in fiscal 2011 and is expected to deliver more than $2 billion over the next two years. State per-capita income is $4,000 above the national average. REPUBLICAN North Dakota has the highest per capita income in America. And Obama is pissed....that the Republicans are turning the once abandoned State of North Dakota into a Job Production Paradise

“The North Dakota oil boom has occurred on private and state lands, unfettered by federal edict that has placed out of reach much of the estimated 200-year supply of oil within our borders,” IBD stated, noting that 94 percent of federal onshore lands and 97 percent of federal offshore lands are off-limits to oil and gas drilling.

Obama wants to hide this from you. But this Arizona TEA PARTY Blonde won't let Obama pull any more of his Anal Censorship Tricks. The Green River Formation, a largely vacant area where Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming come together, contains about as much recoverable Oil as all the rest of the World's proven reserves combined. The United States now has the Largest proven recoverable Oil Reserves in the World. Elect Mitt Romney to open this up, lower energy prices and create higher paying sustainable Jobs for American Families.

But most of the oil is beneath federal land overseen by the Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management, and the government OBAMA has "locked up" development of the huge resource, critics charge.

“Critics will say North Dakota is a small state and its success couldn't be replicated nationwide,” IBD concludes. “Oh, yes it can.

“We can cut taxes, boost employment and jump-start economic growth if we tap into that 200-year supply of oil and back oil-extraction technology with as much enthusiasm as the Obama Administration backs electric Chevy Volt cars which not even a Democrat will drive. So easy a Drunk Democrat could be cited for driving on the side walk with Mexican Amnesty.

A No Brainer for those who have not Destroyed their Cognitive Thinking part of their Brain with Drugs and Obama Propaganda of Lies and Capitulation ....ROMNEY

• Desire
    Favorite Answer

Mittens all the way.

While I'm certainly not a lefty in terms of financial responsibility, you are talking political ideaology, which has one truth: make the other guy look bad.

This whole "energy" stuff is used to mislead people. There is enough oil in Alaska ANWR to fuel the US for....5 years if we could even get it ALL out of the ground, at the rate we consume it. 5 years? How do they calculate 200 years, since consumption fluctuates and has tended to rise?

Last, are you talking about using fracking, which although still scientifically unproven, evidence from those who live in those regions points to poisoned groundwater? I mean, come on, you've got to be a complete moron to think that pumping petroleum products into the ground to fracture the earth is going to result in anything other than poisoned aquifers. And if you happened to notice any superfund sites that had petroleum contamination, you'd know how much money and effort must be spent trying to clean up poisoned aquifers. The drilling industry gets rid of their waste in a more casual manner than the nuclear industry, but they'd all prefer you stay focused on the cheap gas. By the way, if the ND boom is so good for us, how come my gas prices just peaked at over $4/gallon?

As another person posted, whats the rush to use it all up? We have 200 years so use it all as fast as possible? Wouldn't it be better to use at least some of that reserve to further energy sources that won't leave us reliant on other nations once ours runs out?

• Jack

So let me get this straight. You think because North Dakota is doing well, the Federal Government would be doing well with a Republican President? What about that Congress sitting there in the teens for approval rating? Or what about the fact that there has not been a fiscally responsible Republican president in the last 11 or so decades...

Mitt Romney?

He's not even the choice of Republicans.

He's a loser.

I vote for President Obama.

And - I donated $1,000 to his campaign.

I love the USA too much to allow the same people back in power who nearly destroyed the USA.

Of course - Romney supporters WANT to destroy the USA.

Because they are not Citizens of the USA.

They have pledged allegiance to FOX.

Their overlord.

..

..

Mitt Romney.

Heaven forbid we save some oil for future generations. Burn it now! We want 99 cent gas! Screw the grand kids! Let them find their own energy sources!

good plan...

I have a Chevy Volt and I find the fire really helps me drive faster for fear of my life and those flaming hunks of flying metal really clear up traffic.

It's definitely worth more than the $100,000 the taxpayers pay whenever someone wants to buy on of those suckers.

vote Romney! amen. yes I'm 16 but I think we should look for our own natural oil reserve here in the US rather than rely on other courtier it would create jobs here in the US too