I am looking for a graphics video card to run games with 30-50 FPS or higher for under $150 dollars?

Hello, I am looking for a graphics video card that is reliable to lasting long and to play all games with an FPS from at least 30-50 or higher. My max budget is 150 dollars. I have an

Intel Core i5 3570K Processor

GIGABYTE GA-H61M-DS2 LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

So remember, I want games to play at 30-50 FPS or higher and under $150 dollars and make sure it can last for over two years.

I will be playing most newer games on medium settings on a 29 inch hdtv.

Favorite Answer

Get a Sapphire HD6850 on newegg, It will satisfy your needs

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...

I have just the right graphics cards for you:

The first is the NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 which is for $130 and supports all games on medium-high settings with 30-40 fps. Now, I suggest that you buy the Palit (company) version because it is overclocked. It will enable to you play the latest games on high settings giving 40-50 fps.

The second is the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti which is for $150 and supports all latest and high-end or demanding games on high-very high settings giving you around 50-60 fps with ease! I suggest that you buy the ASUS (company) or MSI (company) versions because they are overclocked and are more powerful as compared to the original one.

P.S: I personally own a MSI GeForce GTX 550 Ti and it runs every game on high-very high settings giving around 50-60 fps in each game. eg: Battlefield 3 : 50-60 fps ; Crysis 2: 45-50 fps Modern Warfare 3: 80-85 fps etc.

reliable does not describe the awesomeness it fairly is the 580. super does not describe the awesomeness it fairly is the gtx580. outstanding is comes up short whilst attempting to quantify the awesomeness it fairly is the gtx580. till you quite get at the back of an F1 Indy vehicle or a Blue Angel's jet there is not an extremely perfect observe which could positioned across how insanely marvelous the GTX580 is. I notwithstanding offered the GTX570 categorized from amazon . I nevertheless can not recover from each and every thing this card can do. I mean why somebody buys the gtx580 is previous me. I mean specific it fairly is a greater efficient card and has greater VRAM for huge resolutions however the GTX570 categorized cna additionally be overclocked to and previous the element of a GTX580. i'm heavily maxing out each and each pastime I even have. From Crysis to BF3 Beta i will max them out. Set Crysis on fanatic point and nevertheless getting 100FPS. Set BF3 on extremely and that i've got not ran my FPS reveal screen with it yet there is not any tearing or lag yet quite merely fluid action and outstanding gaming. it is the GTX 570 categorized @ inventory settings. i replace into thinking overclocking however the greater I play video games with this the greater I comprehend is has each and every thing and greater for the video games merely because it sits. it is for $one hundred thirty decrease than the 580. I additionally acquire 3dMark for loose. i'm additionally getting Batman Arkham Asylum for loose whilst it fairly is released to the workstation in November. to boot to being greater efficient than the GTX570 superclocked it, the categorized is likewise outfitted upon the gtx580's PCB( the board it fairly is on ) It does not have 2 6 pin PCI means connections. It has a 6+2 pin and a 6pin for greater means availability and consequently greater efficient overclocking opportunities and card stability. it fairly is an extremely marvelous card that breaths new existence into your gaming. not greater 184 distinctive mixtures of gfx putting to envision. ought to I set shadows to medium and AA to off or Reflections on and bloom of or or or or? No it is merely set to max and pastime. i'm on a smaller 1280x1024 reveal screen so i'm unable to communicate to greater advantageous monitors and resolutions however the photographs are plenty greater efficient and it quite is plenty greater relaxing once you notice all the attention candy that a pastime has to grant.

Depending on the game you are playing, you will get different results.

What games are you playing? Battlefield 3 is different than Minecraft.

What settings do you want? Low vs. Ultra? AA on or off?

Anyways,

As well as the 550ti the man suggested.

The cards the others suggested are good. Ive heard good things about this one and it's only about $50.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004W3F9XO/ref=aw_cr...

Hello sir this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8... it less than 130$ and has good frame rates!

hope it helps! thanks for 2 points1