Appropriate bathing suit?

So, I wanna know if a Victoria's Secret bathing suit is appropriate. I am 13, but I don't have a thirteen year old body.I have a full chest, and I weigh about 145-150lbs. Would a bathing suit from there be appropriate?

Update:

Yes, i do realize that they're bathing suits are for older women. But a bathing suit is a bathing suit. My parents have also realized that.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • PBS
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

...And you parents will say what again when you ask them? It's a tough question to answer, as Victoria has a lot of daring and not-so-daring suits. Always dress according to your personality and remember the signals different suits will project - at 13 body or no body, I would be a bit (a lot) cautious. I wrote a post on my blog about SPEEDOS & THONGS that you might get a few giggles out of - and you do not have to ask your parents, as there is nothing inappropriate in the posts I write. Link below...

Source(s): LIFE AS IT REALLY IS SPEEDOS & THONGS: http://peterbsteiness.blogspot.com/2012/06/speedos...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Q@GA
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

while they do have swimsuits that will indeed fit you well, perhaps those are not the most appropriate swimsuits for a 13 year old, in my opinion.

I hope this helps.

• 8 years ago

enjoy the teenage things now and when you're older you'll get plenty of time to rock those bikini's, remeber you'll never get a chance to go back and wear all those kiddie stuff and when you're older you'll sit and wonder what it was like

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope you need to ask your parents as that company has things for older adults

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yes . im 13 i just dont have enough boobs to get one yet or i would !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.