Appropriate bathing suit?

So, I wanna know if a Victoria's Secret bathing suit is appropriate. I am 13, but I don't have a thirteen year old body.I have a full chest, and I weigh about 145-150lbs. Would a bathing suit from there be appropriate?

Yes, i do realize that they're bathing suits are for older women. But a bathing suit is a bathing suit. My parents have also realized that.

• PBS
    Favorite Answer

...And you parents will say what again when you ask them? It's a tough question to answer, as Victoria has a lot of daring and not-so-daring suits. Always dress according to your personality and remember the signals different suits will project - at 13 body or no body, I would be a bit (a lot) cautious. I wrote a post on my blog about SPEEDOS & THONGS that you might get a few giggles out of - and you do not have to ask your parents, as there is nothing inappropriate in the posts I write. Link below...

Source(s): LIFE AS IT REALLY IS SPEEDOS & THONGS: http://peterbsteiness.blogspot.com/2012/06/speedos...
  • Q@GA

while they do have swimsuits that will indeed fit you well, perhaps those are not the most appropriate swimsuits for a 13 year old, in my opinion.

I hope this helps.

enjoy the teenage things now and when you're older you'll get plenty of time to rock those bikini's, remeber you'll never get a chance to go back and wear all those kiddie stuff and when you're older you'll sit and wonder what it was like

Nope you need to ask your parents as that company has things for older adults

• yes . im 13 i just dont have enough boobs to get one yet or i would !