Why do people think Yolo means that you should do stupid stuff?

Instead of adding purpose to your life.The richest person who uses the "do stupid stuff" definition is Rob Dyrdek who makes $1.56 million a year and nearly dies to make it.Bill Gates is the perfect example for the real definition while making $20 million a day and lives.

-Yolo,the phrase Carpe diem for stupid people

Update:

p.s. I know the song(on the radio every day,I know like every lyric word for word) and it sucks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because its an excuse. They think "you only live once" is a reason to do stuff that you wouldnt normaly do. I would like sky dive or something not get drunk, or something stupid.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Well Drake has A Big Fan Base, Most Who Are Young And Stupid/Careless. They Listen To Him Because They Think He's Out There YOLO'N but you dont see him out there sky diving.So there just below the influence and cant think for themselves lol

• prange
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It means you basically stay as quickly as. i'm no longer a hundred% particular why its so unliked, i think of its via fact people say it perpetually and it gets on peoples nerves. Its additionally via fact people use it as an excuse to take drugs, get drunk, etc, like do all the loopy stuff in life.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A lot of people just need a reason to do stupid stuff, and YOLO is the easiest for them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because kids want to follow a certain image so that they can be a part of the crowd. Have you seen the chicks with hipster tumblrs? I won't even go there.

• 8 years ago

Well when you got a place with already ****** up teens listening to some ****** rapper, then yes, that is the present definition.

• 8 years ago

Because. If you hear the song that "yolo" came from.. It's about sex and drugs. People thing that what "yolo" is...

Source(s): The song is "the motto" by drake
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Cus lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.