"如果可以,請與我分享你今天發生的值得開心的事,並祝福你每日都幸福!"

但是!拜託~!我不要網路翻譯器的翻譯!謝謝ˊˇˋ

7 Answers

Rating
  • 情義
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"My interest is an illustrator, if we receive a hand-drawn picture, I would be very happy!" Can you recommend a book / coffee / a poem / a music, I love to learn more, see more (which is a curious baby!) "" If you can, please share with me you happened to be happy, and wish you all happy! "

Source(s): 情義
  • 8 years ago

"意見者Coles "所言甚是!

有人快到期前才答題

只要是有某個得票數最多的答題者答題

該題就會有有一堆人贊助點數

明顯是來刷版的

"翻譯"是件何其需要審慎引經據典及斟酌字句的學問

在其他分類的版 本人不太清楚

但是在英文版這麼"玩"

唉~真是誤人子弟!!!

• 8 years ago

002 = 004

001 = 005

Only 003's answer makes sense.

Was it difficult to choose the best one?

• 9 years ago

"My interest is painting illustration, if they can receive hand-drawn pictures, I will be very happy!""I hope you can recommend me a book/a cup of coffee/a poetry/music, I like to learn more, see more (is a curious baby!)""If you can, please share with me your worth happy things taking place today, and wish you happy every day!"

僅供參考

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 阿倫
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

"我的興趣是畫插畫,若能收到親手繪製的圖片,我會很開心!"

My interest is to draw. If I can get a handmade card, I'll be very happy.

"希望你能推薦我一本書/一杯咖啡/一句詩詞/一首音樂,我喜愛了解更多,看見更多(是個好奇寶寶!)"

Hope you can recommend me a book, a cup of coffee, a sentence, a piece of music. I'd love to learn more and see more. I'm full of curiosity!

"如果可以,請與我分享你今天發生的值得開心的事,並祝福你每日都幸福!"

If you can, please share with me something glad. God bless you every day!

• 9 years ago

My interest was painting illustrations, If they can receive hand-drawn pictures, I will be very happy!

I hope you can recommend me a book/a cup of coffee/a poetry/music, I like to learn more, see more (is a curious baby!) "

If you can, please share with me your worth happy things taking place today, and wish you happy every day! "

• 9 years ago

"My interest is an illustrator, if we receive a hand-drawn picture, I would be very happy!" Can you recommend a book / coffee / a poem / a music, I love to learn more, see more (which is a curious baby!) "" If you can, please share with me you happened to be happy, and wish you all happy! "

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.