What It Takes To Be a Ride Warrior!?

What rollercoasters and or rides do I have to ride at Cedar Point In Sandusky Ohio to be a ride warrior? also my stomach drops really bad any advice??

Favorite Answer

Riding Warrior —

A Complete marketing service company.

An experienced team that believes in delivering.

We work behind the scenes to ensure a proper delivery of services.

Nationwide network to deliver across the country.

Idk what Eshrat is saying but a Ride Warrior at any Cedar Fair Park (Cedar Point, Dorney Park, etc.) Must meet the requirements of:

Someone that visits the park often

Someone that isn't afraid of any ride in the park.

Someone that has been on every single ride in the park.

That is the basic stuff to being a ride warrior. Can;t be afraid, have to visit often, and has to ride everything more than once. It does take a few visits to become a Ride Warrior since it is hard to do everything more than once in one day. If your stomach drops on some rides, they you might not be able to do this because you might be afraid to go on some rides. I am a Ride Warrior at my home park of Dorney Park in Allentown, PA.

P.S. Idk if the Cedar Fair chain of parks is even still doing the ride warrior marketing. They still might sell the stuff, but this year they stopped with the Ride Warrior commercials and stuff liek that and started a new marketing thing. It is called Thrills Connect.

Source(s): Me