how much would it cost to fix my sony cybershot dsc-w370 lens?

The lens of my camera is stuck out, and everytime I turn it on, it says to "Turn the power on and off again" . This doesnt work. Ive tried everything, and I was wondering how much it would cost if I sent it in to get fixed. Thanks,

• stan l
    Best Answer

It's a 2 year old camera with a lens problem. Not worth fixing. It would probably cost 75 bucks minimum if it doesn't require new parts. If it requires parts the price could get scary! Shipping both ways, maybe 20 bucks total.

the first theory that got here to my ideas upon interpreting this placed up replaced into a million. WHY is college instructions cost is u . s . a . ridiculously expensive? WHY do colleges want a lot money? a college isn't a company like Apple or Microsoft. My sister will graduate from her 4 years of school quickly and the total coast of instructions pee paid in the course of those 4 years....is OMG too a lot. the quantity is very nearly as a lot because the U.S. nationwide debt. 2. do colleges fairly want extremely some money? 3. u . s . a . is presently dealing with an monetary disaster; it really is anticipated to be between the worst ever in U.S. heritage. So unemployment is a increasing difficulty, the monetary gadget is getting spoiled and there are more desirable innocuous electorate suffering below the poverty line. and that i'm not adversarial to the authorities even if the federal authorities would not look sorting it out properly. i do not comprehend that a lot about the ecnonomy, so I realized from my sister (she's a company / economics major) and that i will tell that the country, the monetary gadget and so on are all dealing with a disaster. Soo....i do not comprehend yet except the authorities delivers to love help the adverse pay for school or something I strongly propose that schools do not strengthen instructions prices. otherwise...u . s . a . will face an excellent worse academic disaster. Does the stuff I typed make experience? desire it does. And......the coolest information is that the pricy instructions cost paid to a good college replaced into truly fairly worth it for the reason that my sister were given a good pastime 2 weeks previously commencement.

• keerok

Have you tried charging the lens overnight? It may be just a low power issue. If that does not work, you can try having it fixed but it may cost more than buying a new camera instead.