Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

What do you think of Leonardo DiCaprio.?

Lately I have been obsessing over Leonardo DiCaprio. He's just soooooo HOT!!!. i just want to know what the world really feels about Leonardo Dicaprio, my favourite actor in the whole world. Feel free to leave a comnent on how much you live Leonardo DiCaprio..............:)

Favorite Answer

- DiCaprio Is STUNNING . ( Especially In The Late 90's ] His Acting Is Beyond Amazing & He Always Looks Super Hot Doing It . I Have Been Obsessing Over Him For The Longest While . I Watched Literally All Of His Movies , Even The Ones That Weren't Released In The US . I LOVE HIM . God , I Love DiCaprio .

• Laredo

Leonardo DiCaprio is not only a very good actor, he is also a very good looking young man.

I don't live Leo. And I don't like his inability to grow a real beard. But... he's a heck of an actor with a nose for good roles.

I consider him to be one of the best actors in the business.

great actor, seems to be handling fame well, & doesn't play out his life in public. If he keeps all that up, he could be the biggest/most memorable actor of his generation. I love him too, but I think you beat me there!!

One of the best actor:)

amazing actor, humanitarian, has a big heart & is very kind & generous, extreeeemely hott & sexy, intelligent, outspoken about causes he believes in (voting, the environment) & using his A-list status & $ to do good in the world.

• A good actor! ^.^

Source(s): ...and of course good looks! ;))