Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 9 years ago

Is it safe to download apps from the google play store?

I recently bought a HTC One S and after downloading apps and using it for a little over 2 weeks it stopped allowing me to connect to Wi-fi. When i went to turn on wi-fi there was always an error beside it and if i hit turn on it didnt do anything. I called customer service and they went through every step they could think of to solve the issue and could not find the problem. I took it to the store of purchase today and they wiped the phone after backing up all my stuff and the problem was still not solved so they are sending me a new device through the mail. If this had anything to do with me downloading apps i dont want to make the same mistake twice. How safe is the Google Play store?

Favorite Answer

Mindy, u know without

playstore an android is

just a waste......... nd

they r 100% safe ... i

often get wifi error but

restarting phone

helps... but now i got a

bettter solution.... just

dial *#*#526#*#* ....

nd then try wifi... it

will work m sure ...