?

Okay People... I have proof God is gay. Marvel with me won't you?

Found in: Exodus 33:23

it's a big day for Moses. He's finally going to meet God face to face and is giddy with anticipation. Soon time comes and Moses positions himself on a rock ready to see the divine creator himself. But God backs out and the last minute claims that no man can see his face and live. However, he has a Solution! He will let Moses have a peek at his backside. " And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. " Moses must be heartbroke. He was hoping to see God's face not his bottom!!!

Imagine explaining that to his wife " Oh honey, did you see God's face??" " Umm not quite... I got a great look at his bum though! " Moses must have slept alone that night.

The moral of this story? God works in mysterious ( and slightly gay) ways.

So what is your take on this story from the Bible? I am very curious.

Favorite Answer

back parts does not mean bum.....it means the back of you.

• ?

Excellent point. God showed his bum. Jewish scripture is the most ironic, sarcastic, sardonic, and most complex literature I've seen. So much was hidden and packed into every word - it was written by absolute geniuses.

My take is that as lofty as the TaNaKh makes out the nation of Israel, they are still nothing in comparison to God - who shows his backside to his servants. If he shows his backside to his servants, how much more does he disregard the nations? A drop in the bucket - they are nothing at all.

Source(s): ex-xtian
  • ?

Anglican leaders from international have needless to say reported their opposition to the "victimisation or diminishment" of gays and lesbians, asserting demonising and persecuting them became "completely against Christian charity and undemanding concepts of pastoral care". "we are saying that no person might desire to might desire to stay in concern via bigotry of others." The mormons poured thousands and thousands into forcing by way of prop 8 in CA: to prohibit gay marriage. In August 2010 the court docket held that to be unconstitutional. On 15 June 2011 the San Francisco court docket upheld that determination via fact it violates the constitutional rights of electorate. On 7 February 2012 the 9th Circuit court docket of Appeals struck the California regulation returned looking that the California state shape banning comparable-intercourse marriage violated concepts of due technique and equivalent protection below the regulation. The court docket got here upon that the ban violates equality regulations to purpose a minority team and withdraw a appropriate that it possessed, without a valid reason for doing so. Proposition 8 serves no purpose, and has no consequence, different than to decrease the status and human dignity of gays and lesbians in California. The shape in basic terms does not enable for regulations of this way. that's now looking forward to the ideally suited court docket verdict it is expected to uphold the early court docket determination. If that occurs then gay marriage will grow to be criminal everywhere and which would be marriage and not civil partnership! France has in basic terms legalised gay marriage and Spain has began legislating to accomplish that! in the united kingdom The intolerance, bigotry and homophobia from Christians led to it being classed as a hate crime with intense sentences. It has introduced approximately the government framing law which if enacted will replace "Civil Partnership" with finished marriage. Spain has in basic terms legalised gay marriage and France has began legislating to accomplish that! The loving god works in mysterious strategies.

The bible is full of parables and contradictions.

What you quote is a metaphor.

Either that or perhaps God had a tattoo on his er back parts and wanted to show them off?

Marvel with me. I Marvelled at you it was good!

I love how people only interpret what they want from the bible. They say that "God hates fags" but in the same book it says that women should be condemned to solitude. There are SO MANY contradictions in the bible.

• ?

What a perv. erted thought that is.

Sorry to be so rude but..I can't believe this is even on here.

Later.

Just yes XD Lulz XDDDDDDDDD

You're funny

Lol