R&P: Besides Rock/Pop music what other genre do you listen to?

Not any subgenres of rock/pop lol like heavy metal, screamo, punk etc. I'm seriously talking a whole new genre of music. Name a few of your favorite artists from that genre too.

Favorite Answer

I listen to Gangster Rap like Tupac, NWA, Biggie, Snoop Dogg and Old School Hip Hop like Public Enemy mostly 90's i also like the game and eminem but thats it!

Also country like Johnny ******* Cash! :D

Screamo isn't related directly to rock it's hardcore punk with harser lyrics.

Emotive Hardcore

Classical

Screamo

EBM

Hiphop! Eminem, Tupac, Promoe, Maskinen, Samy Deluxe, Bushido, Berlins Most Wanted, Jay z etc... Damian Marley is good 2 ;) And yeah some of theese artist dont rap in english but in Swedish or German, you should check them out thought! ;)

Oh! And dupstep/all electronic/synth music ofc! Deadmau5, Justice, Depeche Mode, Benny Benassi, Pendulum, rusko, Celldweller, Tiesto, Prodigy, Photek, Nero, etc etc.....

Source(s): MOI

I sometimes listen to Trance music and I love Video Game music,which is a legitimate form of music in my opinion, 80's - early 90's rap because it has better lyrics and beats than today's rap, music from ancient cultures (such as the Native Americans,Mongolians, Australian Aborigines, Maoris, Hindus, and Celts), and Throat singing.

Some metal, rap (non mainstream lil wayne Ymcmb crap), some pop, soul, vocal, dubstep, little country, some rock, nature sounds, music in foreign languages......almost anything depends on what i'm in the mood for.

Forgot to add I do like piano and a bit of classical. annnnd Yodeling ;)

• DeeOh

Old Hip Hop like LOTUG and A Tribe Called Quest, and Classical Music like Puccini and Bach.

Blues:

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Willie Dixon

Celtic Folk:

Faun

I listen to a lot of Folk, I love Mumford and Sons, Bob Dylan and Seasick Steve, I also listen to A Day To Remember and Bring Me The Horizon :) ~ Joe

• Traamo

I pretty much only listen to rock/metal. I don't care much for the other genres.

• WESTLIFE WESTLIFE WESTLIFE. You can take the piss all you like but their music is really epic, vocals, production and lyrically. Their tours are sure as hell amazing too.

Other than that, I listen to alot of R'n'B, Usher, Alicia Keys...

You can probably tell I'm a 90's kid!