R&P: Besides Rock/Pop music what other genre do you listen to?

Not any subgenres of rock/pop lol like heavy metal, screamo, punk etc. I'm seriously talking a whole new genre of music. Name a few of your favorite artists from that genre too.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I listen to Gangster Rap like Tupac, NWA, Biggie, Snoop Dogg and Old School Hip Hop like Public Enemy mostly 90's i also like the game and eminem but thats it!

Also country like Johnny ******* Cash! :D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Screamo isn't related directly to rock it's hardcore punk with harser lyrics.

Emotive Hardcore

Classical

Screamo

EBM

• 8 years ago

Hiphop! Eminem, Tupac, Promoe, Maskinen, Samy Deluxe, Bushido, Berlins Most Wanted, Jay z etc... Damian Marley is good 2 ;) And yeah some of theese artist dont rap in english but in Swedish or German, you should check them out thought! ;)

Oh! And dupstep/all electronic/synth music ofc! Deadmau5, Justice, Depeche Mode, Benny Benassi, Pendulum, rusko, Celldweller, Tiesto, Prodigy, Photek, Nero, etc etc.....

Source(s): MOI
  • 8 years ago

I sometimes listen to Trance music and I love Video Game music,which is a legitimate form of music in my opinion, 80's - early 90's rap because it has better lyrics and beats than today's rap, music from ancient cultures (such as the Native Americans,Mongolians, Australian Aborigines, Maoris, Hindus, and Celts), and Throat singing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Some metal, rap (non mainstream lil wayne Ymcmb crap), some pop, soul, vocal, dubstep, little country, some rock, nature sounds, music in foreign languages......almost anything depends on what i'm in the mood for.

Forgot to add I do like piano and a bit of classical. annnnd Yodeling ;)

• DeeOh
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Old Hip Hop like LOTUG and A Tribe Called Quest, and Classical Music like Puccini and Bach.

• 8 years ago

Blues:

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Willie Dixon

Celtic Folk:

Faun

• 8 years ago

I listen to a lot of Folk, I love Mumford and Sons, Bob Dylan and Seasick Steve, I also listen to A Day To Remember and Bring Me The Horizon :) ~ Joe

• Traamo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I pretty much only listen to rock/metal. I don't care much for the other genres.

• WESTLIFE WESTLIFE WESTLIFE. You can take the piss all you like but their music is really epic, vocals, production and lyrically. Their tours are sure as hell amazing too.

Other than that, I listen to alot of R'n'B, Usher, Alicia Keys...

You can probably tell I'm a 90's kid!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.