I have NJ unemployment benefits, I just read it ended? Is this true?

I had the 26 week Tier and now entered the 20 week Tier. However, I just heard this ended and the final week will be july 7th, is this true?

Favorite Answer

Where/how did you 'just hear' this, and from whom? Honestly, you should take the time to either call or go to your local office first thing on Monday to find out how long you can expect your benefits to continue a nd if you have to submit any additional documentation. We can guess at an answer, but they will know it, and I think you want to be sure about this.

A lot of states have discovered they can no longer fund extended benefits. NJ may be one of them, but surely you will get a notice in the mail. Sometimes what you hear on the news is only partial information, or mis-information.

You need to go by whatever document you were mailed. If you heard this on a tv show or something it means nothing.

Source(s): I hold unemployment hearings Http://unemploymentrevolution.com

contact the unemployment office