Anonymous

What are your thoughts on Jessica Simpson passing Oprah as richest women in the industry?

Jessica Simpson's making money like crazy with her line of clothing. Oprah is making way less money because her network isn't doing well. Soon Jessica Simpson will pass Oprah as richest women in show business.

Favorite Answer

ummm no that is wrong her clothing line sales are showing money be made but that not even remotely close to her actual net worth. and shes no where close to oprah's net worth. not even in the same league. she still has employees and people to pay after the sales get done among other things.

This is an example of knowing a little information can be a real dangerous. She has sales of a 1 billion. And technically she isn't making money until you subtract a lot of things from that 1 billion dollars. Like i stated before. Then you get how much out of that she actually brings home in her pocket. the girl is not even close to oprah level, WAY far off.

jessica simpson as of 2012 http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/sing...

oprah winfrey as of 2012 http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/medi...

its like what they call new money compared to old money. jessica simpson has new money and oprah has old money.

but its still a feat worth mentioning. cause at one time nick made more money thant her.

Source(s): i just read about her net worth and oprahs online. so im not even sure where you got that from. people quit believing everything you read
  • Mark

I don't have any thoughts. (I really wouldn't care.) But given Oprah is the 2nd-richest woman inthe world (after the UK Queen), and is worth BILLIONS of dollars, Jessica Simpson would have to sell a LOT of clothes. I don't think Jessica Simpson will be worth billions of dollars any time soon. Even if JS managed to do so, I doubt she'd be nearly as influential as OW.

Nor do I think 1) the WTC collapse was an inside job, 2) Europe will be mostly Muslim in our lifetime, 3) "the world is controlled by Zionist Jews aided by Obama, who is a Muslim from Kenya."

Good for Jessica Simpson lol.

I want to have my own clothing line in the future, but it will be harder for me because I'm not famous lol.

I easily have a various way of responding. adult men are not as in touch approximately fulfillment in his woman than vice versa. adult men in many cases do not desire to handle debt or have a woman who can not take financial care of herself, yet some do. it relatively is not an attractant like that's for women persons. As for intelligence, maximum adult men desire a woman who's clever, yet not a woman who has become bitter from employing that intelligence to work out purely one facet of the gender tale.

Because everyone is wearing her shoes. I had some on last night!

I think her baby is really pretty. Big beautiful brown eyes.

Isn't her clothing line catered to fat women? Of course she'd make a lot of money.A lot of women today are fat and content with it.

• blah

That's an impressive feat to accomplish. Good job an good luck to her.

Impressive. I didn't even know she was still working. XD

cool story