I Think I'm Pregnant?

i had sex with my boyfriend a couple days after my period but he didn't *** inside me, there was only pre ***, and im a week late for my period which has never happened before, and ive also been feeling...weird like ive been feeling kinda sick in the mornings and i almost threw up the other day and ive been... show more i had sex with my boyfriend a couple days after my period but he didn't *** inside me, there was only pre ***, and im a week late for my period which has never happened before, and ive also been feeling...weird like ive been feeling kinda sick in the mornings and i almost threw up the other day and ive been having dizzy spells ( all these things have never happened to me before ) ive also have been having trouble sleeping and head achs....my nipple area is also kind of darker...i think i am but im not sure...
Update: ive also been hungry but certain things make me feel sick...or id eat and still be hungry