promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Which name do you prefer and what names would you add instead?

Harlow Valentina Autumn

Luella Daisie Alessandra

Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha

Quinn Rosalani Lucia (pronounced "loo-chee-uh")

Sensible answers only please and I'm open to suggestions for any other names :) sensible and helpful answers will be much appreciated!

Update:

Just to let people know who are getting confused, there's four names here! The name after the first 4 vertical names are middle names to go with them e.g Harlow Valentina Autumn is one name :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Luella Daisie Alessandra & Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha

I wouldnt change any of them xx <3

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Harlow Valentina Autumn - Too cute!

Luella Daisie Alesandra - Not to keen on this one, but I'd change "Daisie" to "Daisy".

Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha - I dislike Jemima and Tabitha, but I love Willow and Noelle. How about Gemma Willow Noelle Tahlia?

Quinn Rosalani Lucia - Quinn is cute, but I don't like Rosalani or that pronounciation of Lucia. Quinn Rosalie Lenora?

My favorite is Harlow Valentina Autumn. Hope this helps.

• 8 years ago

I think there all a bit too long winded :s there all individually very pretty names

What about :

Daisy Lucia

Lucia Daisy

Willow Alessandra

Alessandra Willow

Luella Autumn

Autumn Luella

Luella Noelle

Noelle Luella

Good luck! :)

• 8 years ago

Quinn Rosalani Lucia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ☠_
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

☼ Harlow Valentina Noelle.

• 8 years ago

Daisie, Noelle.

I also like khloe. Hope this helps

• sigmon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First, i'm particularly happy which you desperate to pass with Bella somewhat than Bellatrix, that's lovable yet somewhat over the magnificent. i think of so you might pass with Bella Diane to honor the different grandmother. that's a noticeably call, with relatives which potential. i think of that honoring the grandfather with Jean is astounding too, yet i think of that the sound of Bella Diane is extra eye-catching. additionally, considering you seen Bellatrix, you needless to say desire Grandma Trixie to be commemorated too. I do like all different Bella names you reported, yet they simply are not as significant to your loved ones as Bella Diane, so i'd carry on with that. to your boy, i think of that Jacoby Oliver and Jacoby Edward are large. I desire Jacoby Edward for the sound, particularly provided that the B and Ds compliment one yet another. that's an incredible call and intensely solid. Jacoby Oliver is likewise astounding because of the repeated O sounds, yet I do desire Edward. in case you have been on the brink of that large-uncle i'd use it without reserve. solid success picking your call! i think of Bella Diane and Jacoby Edward are eye-catching names-- cutting-facet experience, yet old allure!

• 8 years ago

Tatula pink

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i love your name

i wil love willow

but dekota n blossom n bonney are lovely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.