Which name do you prefer and what names would you add instead?

Harlow Valentina Autumn

Luella Daisie Alessandra

Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha

Quinn Rosalani Lucia (pronounced "loo-chee-uh")

Sensible answers only please and I'm open to suggestions for any other names :) sensible and helpful answers will be much appreciated!

Just to let people know who are getting confused, there's four names here! The name after the first 4 vertical names are middle names to go with them e.g Harlow Valentina Autumn is one name :)

Favorite Answer

Luella Daisie Alessandra & Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha

I wouldnt change any of them xx <3

Harlow Valentina Autumn - Too cute!

Luella Daisie Alesandra - Not to keen on this one, but I'd change "Daisie" to "Daisy".

Jemima Willow Noelle Tabitha - I dislike Jemima and Tabitha, but I love Willow and Noelle. How about Gemma Willow Noelle Tahlia?

Quinn Rosalani Lucia - Quinn is cute, but I don't like Rosalani or that pronounciation of Lucia. Quinn Rosalie Lenora?

My favorite is Harlow Valentina Autumn. Hope this helps.

I think there all a bit too long winded :s there all individually very pretty names

What about :

Daisy Lucia

Lucia Daisy

Willow Alessandra

Alessandra Willow

Luella Autumn

Autumn Luella

Luella Noelle

Noelle Luella

Good luck! :)

Quinn Rosalani Lucia

• ☠_

☼ Harlow Valentina Noelle.

Daisie, Noelle.

I also like khloe. Hope this helps

• sigmon

First, i'm particularly happy which you desperate to pass with Bella somewhat than Bellatrix, that's lovable yet somewhat over the magnificent. i think of so you might pass with Bella Diane to honor the different grandmother. that's a noticeably call, with relatives which potential. i think of that honoring the grandfather with Jean is astounding too, yet i think of that the sound of Bella Diane is extra eye-catching. additionally, considering you seen Bellatrix, you needless to say desire Grandma Trixie to be commemorated too. I do like all different Bella names you reported, yet they simply are not as significant to your loved ones as Bella Diane, so i'd carry on with that. to your boy, i think of that Jacoby Oliver and Jacoby Edward are large. I desire Jacoby Edward for the sound, particularly provided that the B and Ds compliment one yet another. that's an incredible call and intensely solid. Jacoby Oliver is likewise astounding because of the repeated O sounds, yet I do desire Edward. in case you have been on the brink of that large-uncle i'd use it without reserve. solid success picking your call! i think of Bella Diane and Jacoby Edward are eye-catching names-- cutting-facet experience, yet old allure!

Tatula pink

i love your name

i wil love willow

but dekota n blossom n bonney are lovely