SSD Question ? (10 Points)?

I want to buy an SSD but does it worth it, and what is the speed when you copy stuff (HDD is around 30-50 MB/S) in the windows 7 file transfer manager ? and does it matter if i got 64GB VS 128 ? cuz i herd 64 & 32 GB are junk

• henry
    Favorite Answer

Size doesn't matter, but SSD drives are amazing. Many people have said buying an SSD over a conventional spindle-based hard drive is the biggest performance booster they have ever invested in.

I own two computers with SSD drives (One is Mushkin, the other is Sandisk).. The Sandisk drive maxes at transfer rates of over 500 MB/s

for most computers, you'd need one that's 120GB or larger. This is because a 64GB SSD, though will get the job done, can hold just the OS, essential software applications, and not much else.

Wallah bro it don't matter but at least its good quality and it works out well because to I would make sure that it is a new model/version

And yes it does sorta matter

Yes it does have windows 7 file transfer make sure you look carefully

Okay ...

Source(s): I hope you find this answer helpful

SDD can copy at about 350mbs , It matters if you want more space the size is not relevant to the speed

Source(s): IT specialist