Stamkos™ asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

Who has the better players? (Fantasy)?

The rules are 9 forwards, 1 defencemen, 2 goalies. This is for the upcoming season. At the end we add up all the points for the forwards, and for the goalies we add the total shutouts. Who ever has the most points in total wins. IK, this is stupid, but its jus sumtin me and my friends decided to do. So in the end who do you think will win? thanks! ( ik its alot to read...sorry)

Adam:1.Steven Stamkos

2.Henrik Sedin

3.Evgeni Malkin

4.Pavel Datsyuk

5.Anze Kopitar

6.Nicklas Backstrom

7.James Neal

8.Teemu Selanne

9.Jhon Tavares

10.Brian Campbell

Goalies:1.Brian Elliot

2.Marc-Andre Fluery

Nick:1.Jonathon Toews

2.Claude Giroux

3.Marian Gaborik

4.Thomas Vanek

5.Kris Versteeg

6.Joffrey Lupul

7.Jason Pominville

8.Jamie Benn

9.Matt Moulson

10.Erik Karlsson

Goalies:1.Tuukka Rask

2.Henrik Lundquist

Micheal:1.Sidney Crosby

2.Daniel Sedin

3.Jaromir Jagor

4.Alex Ovechkin

5.Jason Spezza

6.Jordan Eberle

7.Thomas Fleischmann

8.Scott Hartnell

9.Patrick Elias

10.Shea Weber

Goalies:1.Martin Broduer

2.Jaroslav Halak

Jhon:1.Phil Kessel

2.Ryan Nuget-Hopkins

3.Marian Hossa

4.Martin St. louis

5.Ilya Kovalchuk

6.Corey Perry

7.Joe Thorton

8.Ray whitney

9.Eric Staal

10.Zdeno Chara

Goalies:1.Jimmy Howard

2.Pekka Rinne

Camillus:1.PatrickSharp

2.Patrick Kane

3.Tyler Seguin

4.Loui Eriksson

5.Radim Vrbata

6.Daniel Alfredsson

7.Zach Parise

8.Rick Nash

9.Dion Phaneuf

10.Valterri Filppula

Goalies:1.Jonathon Quick

2.Correy Shnider.

Favorite Answer

I would take Adams team to win in a fantasy leagues as basically every player is a point per game player, I would also say Adam's team is head and shoulders above every one else, if injuries are avoided Adam should win, I would put Michael in second because who knows Crosby and Ovi could each put in like 130 pts

The mistake you're making is that you're letting HER call all the shots. She wants her cake and to eat it too. She cares for you and loves you, but isn't sure what the future holds for you. So she insists that you hang around until she can decide. Well F that! Read here https://tr.im/JzqIQ

Here's what you do my friend... you move out as you said you would. Make it VERY clear that you love her, that you care about her, and that you'd like to think that you can make it through whatever hard times you two are experiencing together. But that you're not going to waste your time on a woman who wants you to spend the night, just so she can sleep on the couch. It's ALL or NOTHING, and you're tired of wondering where you really stand with her. Leave the ball in her court, and then stop calling her. Stop text messaging her. Stop emailing her. And don't respond unless it's and invitation to discuss the nature of your relationship.

Women love knowing that you're going to stick around no matter what so that they can take their time trying to figure out if they really love you or not. So take away that security and MAKE her miss you! Maybe then she'll appreciate what she almost lost!

How can I get my ex back? Are you frustrated because you want your ex back but have no idea what to do? Go to https://tr.im/bKEMp

It's not uncommon to hear people say that all their efforts only seem to make things worse. Does this sound like what you're going through? If so, understand that there is still hope... you just need a little guidance to get you on the right track to a successful reunion. It's human nature to want what we can't have. If you throw yourself at him it will probably push him away. If your ex senses that you're pressuring him, he will pull away from you.

Nick

• Camillus looks like the best to me.

Adam but his goaltenders are a bit shaky

Invite me to your fantasy, Ill own you all.

ask in fantasy sports. maybe your fantasy girlfriend can help you.

ADAM