What is the right college for me?

Someone please help me. My parents want to move near the university the want me to attend, so they don't have to pay for room & board. The high schools are crap over there, they are not diverse at all. They want to leave now because prices are going to go up. I live 50 min. away from CSU Stanislaus and like 10 min away from University of the Pacific ( but its too expensive). I don't mind driving to the csu everyday but i want to become a nurse. How long will it take to get my masters in nursing. But if i get enough money from scholars & fafsa how long will it take for me to become a dentist. Last is there anything else i could do in the csu or the pacific that won't take more than 5 or 6 years of school but make atleat 80,000. Right now I'm going to start soph. year in HS

When i say diverse i mean they have a wide variety of classes. WHere my parents want to go don't even offer honors classes. And have like 5 clubs ._. My hs has over 25 clubs

• Geomi
    Favorite Answer

The answers to several of your questions are as follows: You want to become a nurse. There are two ways to do that. Graduate from high school first, then apply to CSU at Stanislaus. If they have a nursing program, it will take you four years.

On the other hand, there is another route that you could go that would cut the time at college in half. After you graduate from high school, enroll at the community college in that county. If it has a nursing program, it will take you two years and you could take another three years to get a

It would take you nine to ten years to become a dentist. After your graduate from high school, you apply to dental school. After that time, you may earn as much as $80,000 a year. It would take another two-three years to earn a Master's degree in nursing, Good luck.

Source(s): I was a college professor of education at four universities. I taught teachers about education while they were earning their doctoral degrees.