Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

Have you ever been to a Nascar race?

Tonight, I went to my first Nascar race ever! I went to the Kentucky Speedway. I was disappointed that there were virtually no wrecks, and it was a super quick race but it was still a blast.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Pasune
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and I was disappointed, where I was sitting all I could see was cars whizzing by every once and a while. After it was over, I went back to the Hotel and watched the race on TV.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hope u had fun. I've been to an instead race, the Indy 500. For NASCAR I've been to pocono twice Dover 1 and this years Daytona 500! Daytona is AMAZING

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Been to Richmond about 26 times, Bristol 1 time, Brickyard 1 time, Charlotte 1 time Martinsville 6 times, Dover for the 1st time in the fall, and Darlington next spring.

• Shakah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I noticed that Kentucky was kinda empty both nights. I went to Pocono a few years ago myself and I go out there once in a blue moon there. I've also went to kentucky myself too since both states boarder mine and I could get out there quickly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mbl
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You aren't a racing fan if you're there to see wrecks. Go to a demolition derby if that's your thing. To answer your question, I've been to about 40 races.

• 9 years ago

I don't like Nascar too much, but they are not supposed to be wrecks in there, they just happen by accidents. I you want to see wrecks, you better go to a demolition derby...!

• 9 years ago

Been to Lowes back in 09 and I go to TMS 3 times a year.

• 9 years ago

yes i have the first one o went to not to many wrecks but one thayt happened right in front of me that was about it the next 2 i went to had wrecks

• Sonata
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No never have. Everytime I have the chance something happens to keep from getting to go.

• No. I never will. I don't see the appeal of cars driving around a track.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.