? asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

Have you ever been to a Nascar race?

Tonight, I went to my first Nascar race ever! I went to the Kentucky Speedway. I was disappointed that there were virtually no wrecks, and it was a super quick race but it was still a blast.

• Pasune
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and I was disappointed, where I was sitting all I could see was cars whizzing by every once and a while. After it was over, I went back to the Hotel and watched the race on TV.

Hope u had fun. I've been to an instead race, the Indy 500. For NASCAR I've been to pocono twice Dover 1 and this years Daytona 500! Daytona is AMAZING

Been to Richmond about 26 times, Bristol 1 time, Brickyard 1 time, Charlotte 1 time Martinsville 6 times, Dover for the 1st time in the fall, and Darlington next spring.

• Shakah

I noticed that Kentucky was kinda empty both nights. I went to Pocono a few years ago myself and I go out there once in a blue moon there. I've also went to kentucky myself too since both states boarder mine and I could get out there quickly.

• mbl

You aren't a racing fan if you're there to see wrecks. Go to a demolition derby if that's your thing. To answer your question, I've been to about 40 races.

I don't like Nascar too much, but they are not supposed to be wrecks in there, they just happen by accidents. I you want to see wrecks, you better go to a demolition derby...!

Been to Lowes back in 09 and I go to TMS 3 times a year.

yes i have the first one o went to not to many wrecks but one thayt happened right in front of me that was about it the next 2 i went to had wrecks

• Sonata

No never have. Everytime I have the chance something happens to keep from getting to go.

• No. I never will. I don't see the appeal of cars driving around a track.