Does a 44 oz cup of diet coke have more caffeine then an 8 oz red bull?

ok so now aparrantley im prone to panic attacks, and i rid caffeine from my diet for some good months, and i have gradually been drinking diet coke and all, the past couple days i had to of the biggest size circle k cup of diet coke, felt jitterry yet no panic attack, if i drink my 8.4 oz sugar free red bull will... show more ok so now aparrantley im prone to panic attacks, and i rid caffeine from my diet for some good months, and i have gradually been drinking diet coke and all, the past couple days i had to of the biggest size circle k cup of diet coke, felt jitterry yet no panic attack, if i drink my 8.4 oz sugar free red bull will the other ingredients cause a panic attack as well as the caffeine? being its an "energy" drink? i did do some research and people said that having ginseng can lessen a panic attack and theres ginseng in redbull? so please enlighten me:)
1 answer 1