Do You Approve of President Obama's Job Preformance?

A poll for my summer speech class. Do you approve of Obama? Do you approve of how he is handling the economy? Do you like the Affordable Care Act? Who do you want to win this November? and are you Republican, Deomcratic, or Independent?

Favorite Answer

why would I approve of someone who is trying to destroy the integrity of America?

I don't think there's anything he has done that I approve of... in fact what the hell has he done FOR America?..everything he has done has been for his OWN benefit and that of his political party and supporters.

In short NO... I hate this healthcare bill...it's going to put more businesses out of business and workers our of work, he is absolutely the most FOOLISH president we have EVER had.

I'd rather listen to Dubya another 4 years fumble through honest heartfelt non-teleprompted speeches than this socialist, non-American liberal puppet!

I'll be voting for Romney because he has experience he's more than a closet organizer (excuse me) COMMUNITY organizer and our ecnomy needs him or America is done.

I hope people who support Ron Paul will for the sake of America throw their support for Mitt who has the best chance at winning against the Obamanoid.

Source(s): A working, tax paying American

No.

I can't stand the guy. I remember the first time I saw him in 2004 at the Democratic convention. He was so inspiring compared to Bush. Or at least I thought so at the time. I supported him in 08. I really believed this country had made a positive decision.

And then he did a 180 on the individual mandate and my impression of him changed overnight. To make matters worse, he chose to be completely obnoxious about it to people who disagreed with it and opposed it.

I don't want to see him. I don't listen to his speeches. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch him now. I can't wait until he is either voted out or his two terms are up. I don't care who is elected instead. Anyone but him.

• free

No. fairly not. he's an intensive elected in keeping with racial sympathy and that's not an twist of destiny. he's the "victims President" and that i watch for balloting against all of his cronies in 2010.

I do not approve of everything, but we're far, far better off than we would be had he lost the election. He is handling the economy as well as he possibly can, given the Repugnican's adamant opposition to anything he proposes - and don't forget - the President only proposes, it's Congress that disposes. I'm probably one of the few who actually understands the Affordable Care Act - and I feel it does not go far enough. I most definitely want him to win re-election. I choose not to affiliate with any particular party.

1. No

2. No--Bad laws are not right.

3. Anyone, even a tin can, over this tin god Il Duce quisling of a POTUS we have now.

4. Libs call me Nazi. I call myself a Free Man..No party.

• Vince

Independent. I approve of President Obama. I like the ACA. And I want him to win in November.

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

• Desire

No, dump the BFD atheist 2012.

YES YES YES Obama Democrat

Source(s): www.barackobama.com

What performance...we have all suffered under this Atheist Braggart

Source(s): ROMNEY 2012

Democrat

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

The economy has been in the toilet since before many of us were born

Now all of a sudden it is all Obama's fault