cmr asked in TravelNepal · 8 years ago

Katmandu, Nepal Airport Hotels?

I need a hotel to stay in Katmandu for only one night, with free airport-transportation.

I would appreaciate your suggestions, especially if you have any experiences.

Thanks!

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

CMR, I go to Nepal once a year, and I always stay at the Ganesh Himal Hotel. They (like many of the hotels in Kathmandu that cater to westerners) will pick you up at the airport for free, but they will charge to take you back. I think this hotel is an excellent bargain. It is walking distance to the Thamel district (where most westerners want to go), but it is not right there, so it tends to be quite a bit quieter. The staff is very friendly and capable, the rooms are fine, the restaurant is not fantastic, but I think it is good and is, anyway, priced quite fairly.

Their website is: www.ganeshhimal.com

There are no doubt other hotels in the area that are good; the only one I ever had a problem with was the Kathamndu Guest House. They have a great reputation, but I don't know why. They had promised to pick me up at the airport, but no one did. They promised to have a room waiting for me, but there was none. Even when I called at the airport and gave them the name of the employee who had promised I would be picked-up, the refused to come, and I had to pay for a txi. If I were you, I'd definitely avoid them.

Have a great time on your trip. Nepal, for many reasons, is a wonderful country to visit.

You can contact there in Hotel in airport. There are lots of hotel in airport. You can stay for one night with free.

Hotel Maharaja is moderate and nerest hotel from the airport.

• Raj

Hotel Airport just outside the airport welcome gate is the right place for you. They drop off guests o the airport.

you can get free transport when you will book hotel

Source(s): tourist guide books